The Foot Institute

Clinic

Rate The Foot Institute

Ratings for The Foot Institute

Value

I have been visiting The Foot Institute for the past two years. The doctor and the support staff are really wonderful. I would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Value

Excellent, friendly and professional service. Variety of treatments & assessments offered at competitive prices. Would highly recommend to anyone considering or needing foot attention.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Value

They made my feet relax and were a great way to make the customers free from foot pain. I was feeling great and I can move my feet without any pain.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Value

They are always been good to me. Takes their time and makes me feel good. Always very upbeat and smart. Answers all my questions and treats my feet great. Thanks.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

Value

It took about 1 hour to book an appointment and the lady on the line was so rude...

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Value

Failed foot surgery ! Please check the difference between an orthopedic surgeon and one of these DR.'s. I should have. Cost me $$ and 2 1/2 years after not being able to walk without my foot swelling up. Finally I got fixed by another surgery by an orthopedic surgeon for free! Why do you sign a disclaimer at the foot institute ? and not at a hospital ?

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Value

Very comfortable, almost no wait time. The staff and doctors were very caring and made me feel confidence in their treatment plan and diagnosis. I’m very pleased with their service.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Value

Dr. Darren always leaves me feeling like a King after I receive his royal treatment. Such a friendly, personable, funny soul, unlike no other. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Value

The doctor had a very good bedside manner. He was very pleasant. He looked at the problem, solved it quickly and then sent me on my way.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Value

The doctor was great. He took my nail off with no problem, no pain and it was fast.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Doctors at The Foot Institute

Dr. Josh Leavitt

Dr. Josh Leavitt

Latest Rating

Ruined my orthotic. Went in for pain under my ankle. Asked me what I thought the reason was. I didn't know, but mentioned that it hurt when wearing the orthotic. ... Read more

Dr. Darren Woodruff

Dr. Darren Woodruff

Latest Rating

Made custom orthopedics for me....disaster.....gave me plantar fasciitis and heel spurs.