St. John of god murdoch

Hospital

Rate St. John of god murdoch

Ratings for St. John of god murdoch

Value

St John of God Murdoch kicked me to the kerb after having breathing problems from a 38000 operation... forced an ambulance to pick me to take me to Fiona Stanley... using St John's name to make profit off sick people these people are going to help..

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

Value

Professionalism of nursing staff varied from shift to shift. Went in for a straight forward day surgery procedure, three days later was back in with infection and IV antibiotics for another three days. Poor infection control in surgery. Definitely a money making business compared to other hospitals. Worth avoiding if possible.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

Value

Medical overpriced just a business not.a caring hospital. Out to.make money.avoid this place.nothing like Subiaco.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

Value

Excellent care. The nursing staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

Value

I couldn't fault them. The nursing staff were brilliant I have nothing but praise for the care I received.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

Value

Just google “st john of god coroners cases”. That is all

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Value

Nursing care varies between poor to good and really depends upon which shift and which nurses which is a true sign of poor nurse management.Came out of an operation where nurse was too lazy to clean abdominal area after bowel surgery-asked me to do it myself. Profit run hospital with poor food quality and despite complaints from patients nothing is ever done.Again back to poor management that never inspect but sit in front of computer screens.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Value

2 Hip replacement operations. All went well. Staff helpful and all went well.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Value

Had a terrible experience staying in the maternity ward at this hospital. Not recommended at all.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Value

I had good experience there twice when I had my two children delivered. Nurses and midwife are helpful and friendly, same as the variety supporting classes running in the maternity ward.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Doctors at St. John of god murdoch

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.