Warringal Private Hospital

Hospital

Rate Warringal Private Hospital

Ratings for Warringal Private Hospital

Value

I returned home today after a radical prostatectomy performed seven days ago at this hospital, my wife and I having both previously been patients there for various procedures. As in the past, I was very pleased with most aspects of my treatment and aftercare. Contrary to the experience of others indicated on this site, I can only comment that the staff were most understanding and accommodating in relation to my own dietary requirements (which include a number of allergies and sensitivities, although I did have to remind them on a couple of occasions). In regard to value, all of my hospital costs were covered by my Health Fund (HBF). One front office reception staffer was a little abrupt in responding to my wife's enquiry regarding non-receipt of a "get well" card from a friend, but this is a minor quibble as everyone else from the surgeon (David Angus) and nursing staff were professional, helpful and pleasant. Re patient pickup, due to her own illness on the day of my pickup, my wife was running late but the ward nurse and the parking staff were very understanding and ensured that the collection was stress free. Obviously, everyone has their individual experience, but based on my own, I can only recommend the hospital.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Value

After many stays at Warringal Private over the years, have seen the facility and service decline. I have persevered due to my surgeon operating here. Since my last surgery 8 weeks ago I will now change surgeons rather than be admitted to Warringal again. Do not come here if you are a Coeliac or have food allergies. The nursing staff need education on bullying and the necessity of knowing your patients allergies.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Value

Worst place out would never go there again had knee replacement there and waited for nursing staff for hours eventually had to discharge myself nobody to assist me to the car

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Value

Found the reception at gastroenterology very good and nurses julie and Brooke very accomodating and willing to go the extra mile thank you

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Value

Staff demonstrated the right amount of warmth without being intrusive

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Value

Very Friendly staff, right from when you walk in the door, Receptionists, Nursing Staff and Doctors. I had Day Surgery, so not sure what the rooms are like, but the day surgery recovery & admissions area was comfortable enough..

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Doctors at Warringal Private Hospital

Dr. Adele Burgess

Dr. Adele Burgess

Latest Rating

Was running late - 15 minutes and rooms called to let me know! What doctor does that? Great doctor , great staff.