St Vincent's Private Hospital

Hospital

Rate St Vincent's Private Hospital

Ratings for St Vincent's Private Hospital

Value

good nurses good service and update facilities!!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Value

My Farmer husband underwent surgery last Jan at SVPH- amazing care & service!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Value

To all the Staff a huge Thank You. Everyone from the lovely Volunteer Gentleman who accompanied me to the patient's lounge, the wonderful and caring happy Staff who settled my nerves before theater, the kind young man who took me to pre-op, the beautiful Irish Sister who helped get me ready. After the op, the kind nurse who kept popping ice in my dry mouth. All the Nurses and staff when I went to my room, they were so kind and caring. The people who constantly fed and watered me. I can't speak highly enough of my whole experience Gratefully Rhonda Cetta-Hoye

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Value

Wow! I have travelled all my life internationally and St Vinnies Private rates amongst the world's best. These guys have got it right!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Value

I recently stayed over night after surgery on my ear and I have the greatest respect and gratitude for the wonderful caring staff at this private hospital, nothing was too much trouble & the response times to my calls were very quick. Very clean facilities & good food. Admittance & discharge were quick & easy, staff here were also very helpful. I highly recommend St Vincents Private Darlinghurst to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Value

The nursing care was the most professional and caring I have ever witnessed or experienced. The focuses on me as an individual, ensuring all my needs were met.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Value

Best hospital in Sydney. Doctors are the best in the country and the nursing is caring and compassionate

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Value

Nursing staff efficient Prompt attention provided.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Value

Excellent nursing care. Everyone was very friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015