St Vincent's Private Hospital

Hospital

Rate St Vincent's Private Hospital

Ratings for St Vincent's Private Hospital

Value

St Vincents Hospital Room was in a well presented manner on every admission, staff welcoming and the room was in a very clean, well presented method and the facilities provided when required. This is after i have required the services which was provided on several occasions when admitted for surgeory to be which was conducted by the nurses,medical neurosurgeon and neurologist.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Value

Lovely nurses, highly trained doctors, good food choices for a hospital. Outdated building with carpet which let's down the cleanliness but a caring helpful team. The best care I've had in a hospital.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Value

Just had five days in a private room, needs an urgent upgrade, casual staff just that!! Minimum attention, only once was there any assistance in having a shower ,Food typical hospital quality, My wife brought in some food from home, With out of pocket expences of almost $500, the Prince of Wales Private by far a much better private hospital

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Value

I have had two surgeries performed at St Vincent's Private, Doctors brilliant, care was excellent ,staff fabulous, food great. Would go nowhere else

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Value

good nurses good service and update facilities!!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Value

My Farmer husband underwent surgery last Jan at SVPH- amazing care & service!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Value

To all the Staff a huge Thank You. Everyone from the lovely Volunteer Gentleman who accompanied me to the patient's lounge, the wonderful and caring happy Staff who settled my nerves before theater, the kind young man who took me to pre-op, the beautiful Irish Sister who helped get me ready. After the op, the kind nurse who kept popping ice in my dry mouth. All the Nurses and staff when I went to my room, they were so kind and caring. The people who constantly fed and watered me. I can't speak highly enough of my whole experience Gratefully Rhonda Cetta-Hoye

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Value

Wow! I have travelled all my life internationally and St Vinnies Private rates amongst the world's best. These guys have got it right!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Value

I recently stayed over night after surgery on my ear and I have the greatest respect and gratitude for the wonderful caring staff at this private hospital, nothing was too much trouble & the response times to my calls were very quick. Very clean facilities & good food. Admittance & discharge were quick & easy, staff here were also very helpful. I highly recommend St Vincents Private Darlinghurst to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Value

The nursing care was the most professional and caring I have ever witnessed or experienced. The focuses on me as an individual, ensuring all my needs were met.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015