St Vincent's Private Hospital

St Vincent's Private Hospital

Hospital

Rate St Vincent's Private Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for St Vincent's Private Hospital

Value

To all the Staff a huge Thank You. Everyone from the lovely Volunteer Gentleman who accompanied me to the patient's lounge, the wonderful and caring happy Staff who settled my nerves before theater, the kind young man who took me to pre-op, the beautiful Irish Sister who helped get me ready. After the op, the kind nurse who kept popping ice in my dry mouth.
All the Nurses and staff when I went to my room, they were so kind and caring. The people who constantly fed and watered me. I can't speak highly enough of my whole experience
Gratefully Rhonda Cetta-Hoye

Submitted June 22, 2017 | flag

Value

Wow! I have travelled all my life internationally and St Vinnies Private rates amongst the world's best. These guys have got it right!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2017 | flag

Value

I recently stayed over night after surgery on my ear and I have the greatest respect and gratitude for the wonderful caring staff at this private hospital, nothing was too much trouble & the response times to my calls were very quick. Very clean facilities & good food. Admittance & discharge were quick & easy, staff here were also very helpful. I highly recommend St Vincents Private Darlinghurst to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2016 | flag

Value

The nursing care was the most professional and caring I have ever witnessed or experienced. The focuses on me as an individual, ensuring all my needs were met.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2015 | flag

Value

Best hospital in Sydney. Doctors are the best in the country and the nursing is caring and compassionate

Submitted Nov. 6, 2015 | flag

Nursing staff efficient
Prompt attention provided.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2015 | flag

Value

Excellent nursing care. Everyone was very friendly and caring.

Submitted June 1, 2015 | flag

St Vincent's Provate Hospital is by far the best hospital in Sydney

Submitted May 13, 2015 | flag

Value

Have been a patient at st Vincent's many in the last 8 years, couldn't be happier with The hospital Drs and staff they are wonderful and there was never a problem getting someone to come when you needed them

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Value

I was looked after very well at this hospital post-op. The nurses were excellent - friendly and attentive. The room was very nice & clean, modern with good facilities and ensuite. Free wifi & foxtel.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2012 | flag