Smooth As Silk Laser and Cosmetic Clinic

Clinic

Rate Smooth As Silk Laser and Cosmetic Clinic

Ratings for Smooth As Silk Laser and Cosmetic Clinic

Value

Clean and hygienic clinic. The staff are always friendly and welcoming. My series of facial treatments at this clinic have been instrumental in treating my stubborn facial acne. Now I finally have the confidence to step out in public without having to apply a mountain of concealer. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

Value

Had laser hair removal in addition to facial laser pigmentation treatment at this clinic. I had wonderful results from my treatments. The clinic staff was very professional. All of my questions were answered. I would go back here for additional areas in the future.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Value

Professional staff providing amazing services. The industry's best by far

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Value

Awesome clinic in the heart of the city centre. Very accommodating with last minute lunchtime bookings :)

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

Value

Great staff and wonderful clinics at all their locations. Very convenient to get to both from work during business hours and on Saturdays from home.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

Value

Very happy with my laser hair removal treatments here. I was told to come here by my sister and glad I did. Now I have glowing smooth skin to be proud of!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2019

Value

Another amazing experince with my skin pigmentation treatment. My stubborn sun damaged skin has really improved after only 3 treatments. A big thank you to all the team at Smooth As Silk.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2019

Value

Professional staff that hold high standards of patient safety and commitment to customer services. Thank you for advising me against having laser treatment during my pregnancy! It has been a real pleasure coming back to see now that I've had my baby :)

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

Value

Friendly staff, quality treatments at affordable prices and they do such a great job. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Value

very friendly knowledgeable staff able to help me they help with even the worst of skin as a tradesman mine isnt great im very impressed with the results will be taking my partner in here next time as she wants to get whiter skin and i know she will love this service

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I have always been more than satisfied with by lip filler treatments with Dr Tom Jodlovich. He is exceptional in creating a natural result that is never over done or... Read more

Dr. Jo Taylor

Dr. Jo Taylor

Latest Rating

I had the most amazing experience with Dr Jo. She was so meticulous and took the best care of my treatment. I got Dysport injections to my forehead and glabellar ar... Read more

Dr. Emma Gordon