Smooth As Silk Laser and Cosmetic Clinic

Clinic

Rate Smooth As Silk Laser and Cosmetic Clinic

Ratings for Smooth As Silk Laser and Cosmetic Clinic

Value

Clean, modern hygienic clinic with the latest facilities. The team here are professional and explained the process of getting my chemical peel really well so I knew exactly what to expect every step of the way (especially great with aftercare tips and tricks). The chemical peel was tailored to my skin type and the end result was fresher, glowing skin which made me look years younger. Thanks so much, I will definitely be coming back.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Value

Smooth As Silk Laser and Cosmetic Clinic is spotlessly clean and the staff are knowledgeable and highly experienced professionals. I say this as a trained therapist myself and when I travelled to Sydney, I inquired about removing some ugly pigmented spots which have come with age on the backs of my hands. In one treatment, the spots were gone in under one week and this made such a difference for me as now those spots are gone and I don't have to look at them anymore! Thank you

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Value

I recently had laser skin pigmentation removal treatment at Smooth as Silk Laser and Cosmetic Clinic in Newtown. I am so happy with the results - I can already notice such a difference in my skin tone. I feel more confident and comfortable going out and have been complimented by family on friends on how much better I look. Many thanks to the wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Value

I Had a laser hair removal treatment at smooth as silk laser and cosmetic Newtown and could not be happier. I received excellent service and the treatment worked really well for me. Would go back here.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Value

Fantastic laser hair removal experience on every visit. The staff are very friendly, professional and accommodating. The only place to go for laser hair removal treatment in Sydney :)

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Value

Their chemical peel treatment totally went beyond my expectation as it shows immediate result from brightening up my face, and helps to lighten my freckles. Staffs are friendly, services are medical grade. 10/10 would recommend!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Value

Had the best facial treatments for my stubborn acne problem at this clinic. I couldn't believe that after only 3 treatments and following their recommended skin care treatment regime, my acne prone skin had rejuvenated to a completely clear complexion. Thank you so much to my skin therapists at Smooth As Silk :)

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Value

I began my laser hair removal journey when I was in my teens. This was years ago. I had a good improvement but I can honestly say we are blessed now because the prices have continued to go down and the effectiveness has continued to go up! My experience at Smooth as Silk has been professional and friendly throughout. I always felt that I received thorough treatments at the correct power setting which is important. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Value

Dr Tom Jodlovich preformed a lip filler treatment on me. I had it done once before somewhere else but I wasn’t happy with the result. This time I got Dr Tom Jodlovich recommended by a friend and I am very satisfied about the treatment and the result. Now my lips have more volume but with a natural look which I wanted. I would definitely have my next treatment here again.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Value

I've been getting my laser hair removal at this clinic for over a year and the results have been phenomenal. Smooth skin that really lasts after every treatment. The staff here are very caring, professional and go out of their way to fit you in with last minute appointments. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Really friendly and great lasting treatment. Would definitely recommend. I got the dysport anti wrinkles treatment and I’m gobsmacked!!