Neuro Spine Clinic, Prince of Wales Private Hospital - Randwick

Hospital

Rate Neuro Spine Clinic, Prince of Wales Private Hospital - Randwick

Ratings for Neuro Spine Clinic, Prince of Wales Private Hospital - Randwick

Value

Post surgery complications missing on report and patients chronic disease not listed .

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

Value

I visit a friend on park 6 Acute Aged Care. the other day there was a in house pharmacist doing work on a computer just out side my friends door . The pharmacist had a persistant cough. He was there for about 4 hours. Not once did he cover his mouth nor wear a mask. Disgusting in aged care, and with the flue already very active.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Value

Mid last year , I had to have a hysterectomy at POW Private. Whilst the operation went well at the time, and the nursing staff were great, I now have to go back to a plastic surgeon to have the scar fixed because the surgeon ( Rhonda Farrell ) made an incision that is elevated on one side, sutured too tightly and has created a very painful and unsightly bulge and has made one side of my abdomen completely distorted. She could see it was strange after the surgery and at the post surgery checkup but told me to "massage it and it would go down". She did not take responsibility for her sub standard surgical skills.I refuse to go back to this person or this hospital or give them a cent of my money. There is something very wrong with the doctors at this hospital. This is not my terrible experience with them (member of family killed as a result of infection).

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Value

My mother had aortic valve replacement surgery in 2015, turns out she was infected by a bacterium called Mycobacteria Chimaera (flesh eating bacteria) which was present in a heater cooler unit in a machine in the operating theatre. The TGA had notified the hospital prior to her surgery in (June 16) as well as being notified by the manufacturer at this same ( or earlier) date. They did not inform my mother of this prior to surgery as they are required to do ( I was with her at her appointments). She started to show symptoms in 2016 and wass diagnosed with this infection in January 2017. After a terrible amount of suffering and torture, she died in July 2018 from this bacterium. This infection has va 50% mortality rate as well as being antibiotic resistant. By the time the symptom show up, it has already infected their organs. POW have been nothing but deceptive liars, engaged in continuous gas-lighting behaviour, compounding our suffering ( myself) and the other patients who currently have this infection or have died from it. They are sub- human and cowardly and are only in it for the money as evidenced by their repugnant lack of compassion for their victims. I would like to add that I had to contact them and have recieved no apology from them. These vile individuals are not healers, they are an embarrassment to what is is to be a healer. Shame on them.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Value

I would like to place on record my sincere appreciation to all nursing, physiotherapist and ancillary staff who took care of earlier this month. They worked seamlessly as a dedicated caring team. The kind and caring attitude of every single person was just wonderful. The cleanliness and efficiency could not have been better. Please ensure that this expression of gratitude trickles down to all concerned. Harold Sher 43593

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

Value

This is not anywhere near the standard of s private hospital. Compared with st VINCENTS private or st Luke’s it is a complete joke. Unfortunately Rhonda Farrell, who is an exemplary doctor and person, only operates here. Some of the nursing are very good but there are far too many agency casual staff who simply don’t know where anything is. Some of the agency staff are simply unintelligible to an English speaker. Their systems are a mess, they run out of pillows and elastic socks and seem incapable of actually listing patients for meals. At 8.30 a.m. I am waiting for a breakfast which was not catered for. Their computer is currently down and I have a blanket inside a pillow case for support! If you want a quality private hospital do not come here unless you need Rhonda Farrell, in which case just suck it up and consider yourself lucky.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

Value

I had the worst experience ever in a private hospital. I had a lumbar discectomy surgery on the 4/9/2018 . After surgery I was transferred to level 6 north ward. The day time nurses were good knowledgeable , nice and good customer service too. However the night nurse called Janet was miserable, very short and rude.. No Customer service at all!!!!! I have no idea how to managed to get a job in HOSPITAL with this manner. Terrible experience Zoltan

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Value

I recently came in to Prince of Wales Private Hospital for a total knee replacement. Following the operation I was transported by an extremely rude porter wearing sporting apparel that was not uniform and looked very messy and unprofessional. We were asked to exercise following the operation, but this was very hard to do as the corridors were cluttered with equipment and cords and exit lifts blocked with beds which made it all look cheap. I believe Prince of Wales Private has a long way to go to catch up to their competitors.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Value

My experience in 1986 was good . i came in on a drug od , today i would like to clear the air of any scizophrenic label .

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

In July, Doctor Mobbs carried out a very successful four level, lumbar laminotomy procedure on me. Given how impressed I am with the results, I want to publicly ackn... Read more

Dr. Andrew F. Lennox

Dr. Andrew F. Lennox

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr Lennox saved my life, he was extremely nice and sincere and helped me so much. Very pleased and highly recommended

Dr. John Grey

Dr. John Grey

Latest Rating

After 3 babies and 20 years of gynaecology with Dr Grey I dread the day I need to find a new gynaecologist. Best Doctor I've ever had, wonderful reception staff. Eve... Read more

Dr. Z  Akhunji

Dr. Z Akhunji

1 review

Latest Rating

I did not meet Dr. Akhunji until the day before he did my bypass and valve replacement surgery. I found him very approachable and he said he would phone my wife at ... Read more