Mater

Hospital

Rate Mater

Ratings for Mater

Value

Top service and result for my surgery. Great hospital that ticks all the right boxes. Lots of new rooms and services. Recommended highly.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Value

Such a great experience. Felt safe and cared for. All staff were very skilled and friendly. Room service was fantastic. New wards with new rooms. Very satisfied.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Value

Wonderful Catholic based hospital. Highly recommended. Well mannered staff and service with a smile. Majority of staff smile which can make your day. Helpful, caring and resourceful hospital overall. Would love for the Mater.M.Hospital still existed.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Value

An Excellent Hospital. I paricularly enjoyed the recently introduced Room Service for all meals which were excellent.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Value

Terrible ward doctors but amazing nurses! Room smelt like pee and had no option to move as ward was full. Not a lot to do once you can walk as it's such a small hospital. Their pharmacy is an absolute ripoff! They give your script when you leave directly to them so its hard to avoid their prices that were 3x higher than the next pharmacy I visited.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Value

horrible and is a scam :( feeling quiet shattered by this whole ordeal and loss

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Value

The Mater is all one could hope for and more, combining professionalism and personalised service; efficiency and approachability and efficiency: patient and pastoral care. I had orthopaedic surgery and continued on for rehab. The care was seamless with a smooth transition between services. I would certainly go back if I had to.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Value

The Mater was a logical choice for my surgery as it’s reputation is well known. Although under St Vincent’s Health Australia, it still maintains its own identity and feels like a small hospital. My care from the Doctors, nurses, physios and ward staff were exemplary. The Orthopaedic ward in particular was excellent and I recovered very well from my back operation and transferred to Mt Wilga 3 days later. This hospital has to be Sydney’s best in many ways. Very Happy.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Value

Great staff, modern equipment, caring and clean. My surgery went well from the time I checked in to the discharge. I have no reservations and would go there again in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Value

Thank you for the great care for the birth of our child. To all the midwives, catering staff, admin staff and of course the docs, the Mater is amazing. All private spacious rooms. It's one of Sydney's best Maternity Units.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr Raoul Pope has operated on me on two occasions. The result of the second (a much more extensive operation) is an ongoing event. I had an acute massive disc hernia... Read more

Dr. Michael Izard

Dr. Michael Izard

Latest Rating

Make sure you have your medicare card and be prepared to wait more than 30min as half an hour is for you to fill out your details which should already have from your... Read more