Dr. Cassidy Blair, Blair Wellness Group, A Professional Psychological Corporation
Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(93)

"Dr. Blair has been the most caring, kind, compassionate psychologist I have known. We a..." Read more

Ratings for Natalie Finegood Goldberg

Natalie is great at couple's counseling and her sessions really work to connect with both individuals. She creates amazing & safe environment which makes is very easy to discuss & heal. If you are having relationship issues I highly recommend talking to her!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

After having a child, I was feeling so separated from my sexuality and sense of intimacy then I decided to look for someone to assist me return some focus to myself. I went her clinic & immediately connected with Natalie because of her caring, warmth, and clear expertise in this field. Over sessions, I came to some unbelievable understanding thanks to the time, conversation and inquiry led by Natalie. I am a different person today thanks to her. I trust that everyone needs to do work on themselves in this area due to the inhibitions cast upon us by our repressive society. If only there was a Natalie for everyone.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

I saw Natalie at her office in Los Angeles, and I attended sessions forPsychotherapist. I have learned so much about what motivates me. She is very kind and knowledgeable, she helped me to re-connect with myself instead of obsessing about how to "do" things right. I learned to do things for my own pleasure, and pay more attention to what feels good for me. I used to worry so much about what I "Must" do or what I "have" to do to please my partner. It's one of those things where you can't explain it, it just works. Thank you for the lovely sessions, Natalie.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Finding a psychotherapist can be a daunting task, and I am writing to ensure you that choosing Natalie for sexual issues will be a great decision. I am lucky to have her as a Psychotherapist ---she is very genuine & honest.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

I found everything that I need: self-love, my confidence, pleasure and sexiness in the bedroom. This is because of you Natalie, Thank you so much for your sessions.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2019

My husband and I can’t thank you enough for this wonderful journey that honestly has allowed me to connect with my divine and sensual femininity. Your guidance, support and knowledge saved our relationship. She was very friendly, and greeted us with a smile and a positive energy. Natalie we love you.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2019

Natalie is very concerned and attentive. She listened to me calmly and explained everything in detail ... I was having abnormal and irregular sexual problem for last several months. I consulted with many others ... Nothing worked. I wasted a lot of money on my therapies but all in vain. Natalie advices some changes in day to day... Her advice really worked... She is very good psychotherapist. Thanks to her.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

My sexual dysfunction problem made me feel very low confident and it was upsetting. I searched online and found out about Natalie. I took a decision to meet her. She was very polite and understanding. Although it took time but my concern is perfectly resolve now. I am so happy I feel so confident now. Thank you Natalie you are great.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Natalie is such a calming presence that after our sessions, I feel super relaxed and at ease. Thank you, Natalie for keeping me on the right track of positive and powerful thinking and acting on it!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

Natalie helped me a lot to overcome the misconceptions & myths I believed about sexuality. She gave me the best instructions and advice as how to lead a happy married

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Natalie Finegood Goldberg's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Beech Street Corporation