Ratings for Dr. Tom Jodlovich

I have always been more than satisfied with by lip filler treatments with Dr Tom Jodlovich. He is exceptional in creating a natural result that is never over done or disproportionate. His team of doctors have certainly continued his legacy of great work. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

Had a fantastic cheek filler and Dysport treatment with Dr Tom Jodlovich 3 weeks ago. I found his personal care and dedication to his patients a standard for other practitioners to follow. He takes his time to understand your individual desires for your treatment goals. I am very happy with the outcome of my treatments and felt safe throughout the whole procedure. His pricing was very reasonable and within my budget. Thank you Dr Jodlovich, my experience at your clinic was a pure pleasure.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

Seeing Dr. Tom was one of the worst experiences of my life. I was young and had never had any work done before. He was the only person at the clinic that day. Apparently I passed out and had a seizure when I got lip filler. I was out for quite a while and yet no one was contacted. I left in a complete daze- definitely unsafe to drive and I drove home. My lips were disgusting and disfigured for almost a year. I hope I never meet anyone like him again and it’s been two years for me to get the courage to talk about how awful the whole experience was, I still haven’t even told my family because I was so ashamed that I spent a lot of money to look and feel worse. He didn’t organise a follow up appointment or ask how I was getting home. I hope there isn’t more stories like mine.

Submitted November 12, 2019

Love the work of Dr Jodlovich . He is excellent , professional and has an precise aesthetic eye. I've had 2 non-surgical thread lifts and liquid face lift procedures done with him over the last 3 years with great results. I feel like under his careful hands I look refreshed and younger.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

My experience with Dr Tom and the staff at his clinic was exceptional. From the first appointment they all make you feel at ease and cared for before, during and after my thread lift treatment. My experience far exceeded my all my expectations. The whole team are extremely professional and results focused. I have no hesitation in recommending this doctor and his work.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Recently I had a non surgical rhinoplasty treatment with Dr Tom Jodlovich to correct my uneven nose bridge after a motorbike accident that left me with the broken nose. I spent a lot of time researching different doctors before I finally found Dr Jodlovich. From my first appointment I felt confident in his skills, expertise and the treatment plan that he devised to not only fix the damage but also to actually improve the appearance on my nose. After the treatment I saw the immediate results with no downtime and I am 100% convinced that this is the best doctor that could have performed this treatment on me. The whole procedure went smoothly without any complications. In summary, I think the end result actually exceeded my expectations. Dr Jodlovich is not only a leading cosmetic doctor but he also has a friendly and professional approach to his patients. Based on my own experience I would no hesitate to recommend Dr Jodlovich to anyone considering a non surgical rhinoplasty treatment.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

I had some Dysport injected around my eyes and above my eyebrows area to get rid of my frown and crows feet. Dr Tom was very calm and had a nice demeanour that made it easy for me to proceed with the procedure. I noticed visible results from the next day with the targeted muscles being relaxed and it looked all very natural. It lasted for about 4 months. Thanks again Dr Tom

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

I had for some time noticed that my jawline and my neck were in need of some improvement. After researching the many different options and doctors, I decided to go ahead with Dr Tom Jodlovich. He has a very caring approach to his patients and goes into details on what to expect and he was able to answer all of my concerns. The results of my thread lift procedure was amazing. What I love the most is that you have a very natural look to your face. No more sagging skin. Would I do it again? YES, YES and YES. Thank you once again Dr Tom!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2019

A++ Dr. Tom Jodlovich is a highly experienced doctor in Botox and is professional and recommended. The clinic is well organized and the process of treatment is clearly explained to clients. You definitely feel that you are safe with Dr. Jodlovich.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

I have to admit I am very picky when it comes to choosing a doctor, especially one for cosmetic procedures and I am beyond relieved that I decided to go see Dr Tom Jodlovich. I had lip fillers injected into my lips by Dr Tom and not only was it literally pain free, but my lips already look amazing and the inital swelling was very minimal. Dr Tom not only has an impressive reputation and online reviews, but a friendly clinical presence that immediately puts you at ease. It is easy to see why he is the envy of many of his cosmetic collegues! He is very knowledgeable and very patient his patients. He is truly willing to take however much time you need to listen to you and understand what it is exactly you are looking to achieve. On top of all of that, he is extremely gentle, just what a cosmetic doctor ought to be! He really is the pillar of what a top doctor should be and I truly can't say enough positive things about my experience with him. Thank you Dr Tom - you have no idea how my treatment with you has boosted my confidence :)

flag | Submitted July 21, 2019

Dr. Tom Jodlovich's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Tom Jodlovich completed his medical training at the University of Sydney and went on to complete 2 Master Degrees in Public Helath and Health Management at the University of NSW. Dr Jodlovich first performed cosmetic injectable treatments in 2008 and continues to keep up to date with the latest developments and technologies in this specialist field. He was inspired to raise the standards of quality and safety for patients receiving cosmetic and laser treatments and provide them at affordable prices.

• English

• University of Sydney (Grad. 1998)
  • University of New South Wales (Grad. 2001)

• Cosmetic Botox