Ratings for Dr. saeid mushtagh

I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Mushtagh. I went to see him because of Blood Pressure Problems, which my GP mainly addressed with prescription medication, which made me feel lousy. Dr. Mushtagh is a very kind, knowledgable doctor with amazing listening skills. He treated me with a rounded holistic approach which over a period of about 6 months helped me a lot! I am so grateful I found Dr. Mushtagh and recommend him to everyone who seeks a healthier, wiser and more personalized, natural approach.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Dr. Saeid is an extremely knowledgeable, very thorough, and an excellent alternative when you are looking for something that goes beyond conventional medicine. I have had experience with several Naturopathic Doctors over the years, and Dr. Saeid without doubt rates as highly as any in the profession. He treated both myself and my partner, and his level of concern for both of us went beyond our expectations. His initial consultations lasted 2-3 hours until he was satisfied that he understood all the issues, and he was most willing to alter his busy schedule to accommodate our very limited availability while in Vancouver. Results so far have been very encouraging, as he identified issues that other doctors did not, and set treatment plans that have quickly shown some results. I highly recommend Dr. Saeid to anyone. Tim Noble, Anahim Lake, BC

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

My husband, my three children and I have all been patients of Dr Mushtagh for a variety of ailments. At all times he proved to be professional, knowledgable, patient and caring. He is thorough in gathering information and obtaining a complete picture of your health concerns. His treatments definitely improved our quality of life. We miss him greatly. Yellowknife's loss is definitely Vancouver's gain. I hope that one day he may be persuaded to return to the north!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Mushtagh on my first visit reviewed all my medical reports, had me take some simple, inexpensive tests and spoke to me for over half an hour about the symptoms I had been experiencing. He calmly and methodically explained in great detail the rationale for his diagnosis, including why he was ruling out some other possible causes. In one visit, he was able to diagnose what had been causing debilitating digestive issues for me for four years since I stopped nursing my son, despite wonderful support and a battery of tests from my GP and additional tests and several visits to a well respected Gastroenterologist. I cam to Dr. Mushtaugh, because, despite being off gluten for many years, my symptoms from celiac disease hadn't subsided. I knew something was very wrong but nobody in the medical system could help me despite the best of intentions. I have been following Dr Mushtaugh's prescribed protocol for just over a month and my stomach is functioning completely normally. It feels like a miracle to me. His professional manner is a stark contrast from a horrible experience I had with a Naturopathic doctor in West Vancouver who had no clue what might be causing my issues on the first visit despite the same one hour consultation and then at the end of the session took 6 vials of blood from me before advising of the cost of thousands of dollars worth of tests and expensive supplements. I have referred Dr. Mushtaugh to several friends who have also been suffering from years of either digestive or autoimmune issues.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr. Mustaugh saved me from gall bladder surgery and I will always be grateful to him for that because he made my life a better one for it with his own non-invasive treatments. He helped me to improve both mentally as well as physically over time. My spouse was also a patient of his and together, we chose Dr. Mushtagh as our primary care physician. It was because of this that we rarely had to chose conventional medicine. He had all of our bases 'covered' so to speak. Our health and our lives have improved because of him. We've since moved out of the province that he was practicing in and we do miss him. He offered us an alternative and it is one we continue to use today - naturopathic medicine.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Mustaugh developed a naturopathic plan to accompany me through dealing with 3C breast cancer which involved surgery, chemotherapy and 6 weeks of radiation. Naturopathic support kept my white blood cells high enough that I never required injections to raise them. I had no delays in my chemotherapy, took no painkillers as I did not develop joint pain. This alone saved our medical system thousands of dollars for resources normally required by those who do not have naturopathic support. Although I had 21 lymph nodes removed, Dr. Mustaugh addressed that area and, to date, I have not developed lymphedema. As this is estrogen-based breast cancer (and much of female breast cancer is), he immediately addressed balancing the estrogens in my body through diet and exercise. This was never discussed by our very expensive medical system other than to prescribe a pill for 5 years to diminish the availability of estrogen - no mention of how to diminish it in my system through lifestyle. Thankfully, Dr. Mustaugh is very knowledgeable, a dedicated care-giver whose goal is to help us help ourselves build and maintain health. His move has been a great loss to Yellowknife and I hope the North will draw him back. Dr. Mustaugh is a gifted, exceptional doctor and human being who will work with your allopathic doctor to achieve well-rounded care. He is the best doctor I have had in 65 years.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Saeid is truly compassionate in his private and professional life. He fosters a deep sense of trust among members of his community. He has the genuine ability to recognize mental heath issues in others and respond with empathy. He has a strong emotional intelligence which puts clients at ease with a gentle, playful approach. Saeid is committed to community and helping people grow. He treats vulnerability with the greatest respect. I highly recommend choosing Saeid as your naturopathic doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Saeid Mushtagh. He is a kind, knowledgeable, caring doctor, who will take the time to listen to you. I was his patient in Yellowknife. I had a very difficult case and suffered many neurological symptoms and uncontrollable movements, after going through the medical system with no help, it was a big relief having him as my doctor. He is an amazing Naturapathic doctor, I feel lucky he is practicing in North Vancouver, where I live now. Sincerely, Olga

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

It seems really strange that all these reviews are so closely dated! Hmm, I wonder who wrote them. I went to Dr. Mushtagh for low energy issues. After buying much of his supplements, I still don't feel that much better. He is a very nice ND and I agree with a previous reviewer on his calm and empathic nature, but being nice doesn't just cut it. Patients need expertise and knowledge.

Submitted September 8, 2015

Saeid is very patient, professional and methodical. He works through a list of thousands of possible remedies until he finds one that works. I was always very satisfied with him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr. saeid mushtagh's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Delta Dental