Ratings for Dr. saeid mushtagh

I brought my 9yr old son to Dr. Saied for QEEG Brain Mapping /Neuro Training. Over 16 Sessions we saw improvements in our son’s focus and attention at school and at home, as well as, his ability to self-regulate mood/behaviour. (i.e. calmer, less irritable and more confident.) Dr. Saied’s care and unconditional positive regard for our son was key. Not only is he a knowledgeable, responsibly progressive Naturopath, he is also an exceptional human being. The staff there are lovely and very helpful as well. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

I was suffering from a bad concussion for a few months. I walked into Dr. Sarieds office feeling horrible and walked out feeling noticeably better after a Bowen treatment. After my second Bowen treatment my symptoms from the concussion were greatly reduced. I highly recommend a Bowen treatment with Dr. Said if you are experiencing concussion symptoms

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr. Mushtagh. He is very knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted October 13, 2017

I have been very pleased with Dr. Saeid treatment. He is very keen to listen to you and his recommendations are excellent. I'm very happy with his service and will recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I have been pleased and satisfied with the personal and professional attitude of Dr saeid mushtagh from the outset of my treatment. He has the ability of commanding respected for his knowledge and explanation of facts, known and unknown pertaining to my problem. My choice is to retain his service and recommend him to my needy friends who are looking for answers in the non pharmaceutical medical field for their medical problems.

Submitted August 1, 2017

I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Mushtagh. I went to see him because of Blood Pressure Problems, which my GP mainly addressed with prescription medication, which made me feel lousy. Dr. Mushtagh is a very kind, knowledgable doctor with amazing listening skills. He treated me with a rounded holistic approach which over a period of about 6 months helped me a lot! I am so grateful I found Dr. Mushtagh and recommend him to everyone who seeks a healthier, wiser and more personalized, natural approach.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Dr. Saeid is an extremely knowledgeable, very thorough, and an excellent alternative when you are looking for something that goes beyond conventional medicine. I have had experience with several Naturopathic Doctors over the years, and Dr. Saeid without doubt rates as highly as any in the profession. He treated both myself and my partner, and his level of concern for both of us went beyond our expectations. His initial consultations lasted 2-3 hours until he was satisfied that he understood all the issues, and he was most willing to alter his busy schedule to accommodate our very limited availability while in Vancouver. Results so far have been very encouraging, as he identified issues that other doctors did not, and set treatment plans that have quickly shown some results. I highly recommend Dr. Saeid to anyone. Tim Noble, Anahim Lake, BC

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

My husband, my three children and I have all been patients of Dr Mushtagh for a variety of ailments. At all times he proved to be professional, knowledgable, patient and caring. He is thorough in gathering information and obtaining a complete picture of your health concerns. His treatments definitely improved our quality of life. We miss him greatly. Yellowknife's loss is definitely Vancouver's gain. I hope that one day he may be persuaded to return to the north!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Mushtagh on my first visit reviewed all my medical reports, had me take some simple, inexpensive tests and spoke to me for over half an hour about the symptoms I had been experiencing. He calmly and methodically explained in great detail the rationale for his diagnosis, including why he was ruling out some other possible causes. In one visit, he was able to diagnose what had been causing debilitating digestive issues for me for four years since I stopped nursing my son, despite wonderful support and a battery of tests from my GP and additional tests and several visits to a well respected Gastroenterologist. I cam to Dr. Mushtaugh, because, despite being off gluten for many years, my symptoms from celiac disease hadn't subsided. I knew something was very wrong but nobody in the medical system could help me despite the best of intentions. I have been following Dr Mushtaugh's prescribed protocol for just over a month and my stomach is functioning completely normally. It feels like a miracle to me. His professional manner is a stark contrast from a horrible experience I had with a Naturopathic doctor in West Vancouver who had no clue what might be causing my issues on the first visit despite the same one hour consultation and then at the end of the session took 6 vials of blood from me before advising of the cost of thousands of dollars worth of tests and expensive supplements. I have referred Dr. Mushtaugh to several friends who have also been suffering from years of either digestive or autoimmune issues.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr. Mustaugh saved me from gall bladder surgery and I will always be grateful to him for that because he made my life a better one for it with his own non-invasive treatments. He helped me to improve both mentally as well as physically over time. My spouse was also a patient of his and together, we chose Dr. Mushtagh as our primary care physician. It was because of this that we rarely had to chose conventional medicine. He had all of our bases 'covered' so to speak. Our health and our lives have improved because of him. We've since moved out of the province that he was practicing in and we do miss him. He offered us an alternative and it is one we continue to use today - naturopathic medicine.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. saeid mushtagh's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company