Mt Seymour Clinic

Hospital

Rate Mt Seymour Clinic

Ratings for Mt Seymour Clinic

Value

Rude front desk staff. Refused to transfer my file to another clinic - took 20 minutes and several phone calls to cajole them into faxing it along. Filthy clinic which looks like it was built in the 70s and hasn't had a deep cleaning since. The doctor was alright for simply taking records about an accident, but his unprompted rant about genetics was objectively incorrect (I'm a geneticist). I wouldn't trust medical advice or services from this clinic.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

Value

One dr fabulous. One dr mocked me when I was going through epic outside stuff which is why I came to the clinic and not my dr. One dr said- yeah you have a concussion but it’s no big deal (and he doesn’t believe in physio- my shoulder will just be awful forever). The front staff suck

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Value

This is the worst clinic I have ever been to in my life, and I have been to many. The staff is unbelievably rude, professional, and mean; I even saw them start arguments with people and made them cry. It is an extremely negative, hostile and unclean environment. Just thinking about my experience makes me angry, I was going to make a formal complaint to whoever manages this place but I doubt they care, judging by how the employees behave. Completely unacceptable clinic.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

Value

If rudeness is a specialty the front counter staff at this clinic are specialists. It’s so bad you will leave and find another clinic to go to. Too bad; the doctors here are quite good.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Value

the front reception staff are rude, very unorganized, completely unknowledged and the reception area is a complete mess looks like a garbage dump . they will be doing absolutely nothing but you wait for 20 minutes to talk to one of them while they stare blankly at the wall. It is too bad as their are some good doctors working there but they need to get rid of front line staff completely and bring in some real receptionists.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Value

dirty place, rude frontline staff, long wait, very unorganized

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Value

Dirty. Papers and confidential charts EVERYWHERE and unsecured. Wait times over an hour minimum. Doctors not taking new patients at all. Rude staff. Bad customer service. No one answers phone and if they do they put you on hold for 20mins or more.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Value

Love this clinic, if it's busy you can go downstairs do some shopping and come back. Receptionists are awesome. I've bee. Going there for last 5 years never had bad experience also GREAT doctors

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Doctors at Mt Seymour Clinic

Dr. Cara Wilson-Haffenden

Dr. Cara Wilson-Haffenden

Latest Rating

I switched her to a much better doctor and I am glad I did! She could care less about your health. She is there too busy making money. Careless and indifferent. ... Read more