Ratings for Dr. Renelle Daigle

Dr Daigle did colon surgery on my husband in January. She was very knowledgeable, very kind, very much no-nonsense get in here and get the surgery done you need it! We would highly recommend Dr Daigle

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Dr. Daigle is arrogant, condescending, and cold. I would not recommend her to anyone. I would not be in the life altering position am in had she acted in a more timely manner. Her staff was rude and dismissive.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

Dr Daigle performed a bowel resection on my husband in February. Everything went great and we were both made feel very well informed and reassured. All of our questions were answered in detail. Thanks to Dr Daigle and everyone at SHC for the amazing care.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

I think she is such a wonderful Doctor, she has the greatest bedside manner. She is very professional and knowledgeable, . She made me feel at ease when she's talking to you and explaining everything to you. She is the best for sure

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Dr Daigle did an emergency ileostomy and followed my progress until she completed a complex surgery to remove my stage3 colorectal cancer tumor. She sought consultations with mentors to ensure she was able to do the best procedure and keep me intact. She was very helpful and informed. I had many questions and concerns due to my many allergies and general health. She patiently explained the issues and sought information and new technology to assist in my recovery. Dr Daigle phoned me personally more than once to follow up. She did the reconstruct work to reverse my ileostomy. I would recommend her as a surgeon. She is friendly and open. A patient needs to take ownership and research their concerns so they can have an open supported health plan. Thanks for saving my life!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

I am not a surgeon nor was I conscious during my surgery to comment on competency of the Medical Team that saved my life. The fact that we are alive and well enough to leave reviews for Dr. Daigle means she has done a great job of helping us heal and live.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

I recently had surgery with regards to Crohn’s disease. Dr. Daigle explained everything in detail regarding surgery and recovery. I was very impressed. Her staff well in the hospital along with Sherry in the office was are outstanding !

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

I was referred to Dr.Daigle when i was diagnosed to have a colon cancer. Upon consultation with her, with so much knowledge on her field she was able to let me understand my health problem. Knowing the urgency of my cancer, she helped me to do the staging right away withput waiting for a much longer booked appointment. Learning it was stage 3, she tried her best to put me in the waiting list for emmediate surgery and it happened. I am forever grateful to Dr.Daigle's heart to her patients like me.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Did not acknowledge concerns of referring doctor, presenting symptoms and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr renelle Daigle saved my self and she have the hands of god . From the day they found out I had cancer to the day she removed it there was no bumps no hiccoughs and she explained everything that was going to happen. I owe my life to her.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Renelle Daigle's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HIP