Dr. Pearl Zurich

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
1 review

Ratings for Dr. Pearl Zurich

Highly recommended. She is very meticulous in her work and extremely sensitive to the specific needs of her clients.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Pearl Zurich's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a clinical psychologist near Tysons Corner, I offer counseling to adults and late adolescents struggling with depression, anxiety, and other life challenges. In addition, my background as a military veteran and former government consultant gives me a first-hand understanding of the challenges faced by busy beltway professionals. This experience along with my training in psychology allows me to help clients build a more balanced life. I also supportively and pragmatically assist couples and families work through challenging relationship issues. My integrative style incorporates psychodynamic, cognitive-behavioral, and mindfulness techniques that allow clients to increase resilience, develop personal insights, and improve health and happiness. Whether facing daily stressors or major life transitions such as a job change or recent loss, I help clients uncover ways to find relief and empowerment. In addition, I offer Neurofeedback as a stand-alone treatment or in conjunction with psychotherapy. Also known as biofeedback for the brain, this cutting edge technology promotes self-regulation and more efficient brain function to mitigate distress and enhance peak performance. My educational training includes an undergraduate degree in Psychology from the University of Virginia and a Doctorate in Psychology from the George Washington University. My clinical experience includes working with individuals and couples at the George Washington University Center Clinic, The Women’s Center, The Walter Reed National Military Medical Center Brain Injury Clinic, and Nova Neurointegrative Medicine. I am a member of professional organizations such as the American Psychological Association and the Virginia Academy of Clinical Psychologists. To obtain more information or schedule a 20-minute complimentary consultation, please contact me at (703) 400-0654, dr.pearlzurich@gmail.com, or via my website at http://www.drpearlzurich.com.

• English

• George Washington University (Grad. 2015)
  • Johns Hopkins University (Grad. 2004)
  • University of Virginia (Grad. 1993)

• Depression (major depressive disorder)
  • Generalized anxiety disorder