Ratings for Dr. Naomi Whelan

Naomi is very patient, cheerful, listens and takes lots of notes while you're talking. She read blood test results my family physician said were great and found a few issues. Together we set up a plan A, B and C to find out what worked for my situation. I have had no issues contacting her by email or phone when I've had some questions. I live a few hours away from the clinic. This was my first time visiting a Naturopathic doctor. I always said I wanted to but never absolutely needed to until that health crisis point in my life. She is very positive, attentive, warm and caring. I am confident in her expertise and would recommend her to anyone. (and have :))

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Whelan's for some time and have had very good results. Most recently she has been treating me for chronic shoulder pain which had been keeping me awake at nights and restricting my range of motion and physical activity. I had tried other treatment methods with limited success before receiving Bowen therapy from Dr. Whelan. I have since been able to resume my normal rigorous physical activities and sleep through the night pain-free.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Whelan is incredibly knowledgeable and takes the time to explain your treatment plan. She meets you where you're at and makes you feel heard and important. I have had great results so far, I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr.Whelan has been helping me with psoriasis for a few months now and Im noticing a huge improvent with my skin. When I stick with my treatments my skin does get significantly better. She was very good at acknowledging what I was comfortable with in regards to my treatment and financially and i think this is a huge contributor to the sucess Im having.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I went for my first appointment, I stood at the front for a good 10 minutes before anyone came up to the front.. which technically made "me" late for my appointment. There was no front desk staff. Dr. Whelan did not give me any information I didn't already know.. I have Graves' Disease (HyPERthyroidism) and she was no help with that. She told me that my doctor will prescribe a drug to shut down my thyroid, then I will become hyPOthyroid and we will deal with it then. That is the complete OPPOSITE reason for visiting a Naturopath doctor. I wanted answers on how to FIX my condition or the root cause to why I have it. She offered no help whatsoever on that. Maybe she doesn't know how to deal with hyPERthyroidism, I don't know, but I went to a Naturopath to avoid the doctors invasive treatments on the thyroid. Very unimpressed!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014