Dr. Adelle T. Quintana
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(24)

"Clinic and staff were pleasant, very short wait and convenient online communication sys..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Matthew J Lin

I came from Connecticut to see Dr. Lin and the team for Mohs surgery. They removed the cancer on my nose and left me with a scar that no one even notices now. Very lovely and professional dermatologist and I recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

Dr. Lin is an excellent dermatologist. He is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. I recommend him 100%. Some of the assistants were new and being trained (which is my only critique), but they were all lovely and professional.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Great service. I went to Molemap and they gave me the all clear but then I saw this doctor and he diagnosed a level 3 melanoma and treated it the same week with beautiful results. Very happy I saw him! Be prepared to wait but that is OK.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2019

Dr Lin diagnosed and later treated a melanoma that had developed on my face. While I did have to wait for longer than expected, both Dr Lin and the nursing staff were very professional and pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

I had a car accident and cut my cheek, ear, lip and forehead. I was lucky to get in to see Dr. Lin. He was very gentle and very skilled at repairing my lacerations. I am so happy he fixed my face. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Nice doctor and gets the diagnosis and treatment right. I brought my elderly father in and he really looked after him and his skin lesion. If I have a skin problem I will go to him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Very happy to see this doctor. I had a melanoma diagnosed and removed. Skilled, knowledgable and warm. 5 stars.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

He is a very good dermatologist and his staff are excellent. I was very happy to pay for the service for the treatment of my skin cancer. I have recommended that my friends see him if they are unlucky enough to be diagnosed with skin cancer.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Truly a professional, thorough and capable doctor. I have decades of sun damage to repair and I continue to visit him for scans, monitoring and Mohs (as needed). Just what I was looking for.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2019

Top doc! I would go to him if you have skin cancer as his results are really good. Facilities A+.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Dr. Matthew J Lin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MD