Ratings for Leah Richardson

I was excited to work with Dr. Richardson because of all the good things that I had heard about her and her practice, and I was not disappointed. In my first consultation with Dr. Richardson, one of the things that stood out right away to me was that she really listened to everything that I had to say. Sadly this is often not the case with most medical professionals these days. I had been struggling with symptoms of Hashimoto's Thyriditis for years after my diagnosis, but no MD seemed interested in understanding the cause for this, as my TSH was "within range". However, Dr. Richardson right away had thoughts as to why I wasn't feeling my best, despite appearing to be properly medicated for my condition. After only a month of working with Dr. Richardson and following her advice, I have lost 8 pounds through diet alone - something I was not expecting, as I was not even close to being overweight to begin with - and I have gained energy, clearer skin and my mental state has improved as well. For the first time since my diagnosis I am feeling like my old self again. I appreciate Dr. Richardson's approach and understanding of how complex our bodies are, and how we can take better care of ourselves by educating ourselves and making tweaks to our habits. It is also very special when you realize that Dr. Richardson is just as excited as you are when you start to feel better. There is no doubt that she is on your side and cares just as much as you do when it comes to your health and getting better.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2019

Dr Leah is one of the best Naturopaths in Toronto! She is amazing at what she does and her practice is very organized, diligent and accommodating. I have had a lot of joint pain recently, she made a few suggestions and the pain is completely gone. Highly suggest her!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2019

In each visit and recommendation, Dr. Richardson has been an attentive, thoughtful, and compassionate physician. She listens thoroughly to symptoms and ailments, and she carefully and accurately designs meal plans and prescribes supplements to address those issues. I have never encountered a doctor so attentive and so effective in finding solutions as Dr. Richardson. I came to Dr. Richardson with complex digestive, cardiovascular, and weight issues. Following her suggested meal plan and taking necessary supplements for intestinal healing, I have seen great improvement in digestion and a sharp decrease in digestive problems. Moreover, I no longer need blood pressure medication. Also, an added bonus: I have lost over 12 lbs in 2 months, after struggling for years to lose weight. I look forward to continued healing, body strengthening, and weight loss. But most of all, I look forward to future meetings and recommendations from Dr. Richardson. Dr. Richardson truly is the best.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

If you are looking for a naturopathic doctor who will care for you like a friend and not just another appointment, Dr. Leah Richardson is it. It can be a humbling experience to sit down with Dr. Richardson and feel, perhaps for the first time in your life, that the healthcare professional sitting across from you legitimately and deeply cares about your health, well-being, and the whole individual not just a symptom. Dr. Richardson has been a significant help to me, catching what many doctors missed by taking the time to listen and do an extensive assessment of symptoms I was having. She helped me get to an extremely healthier state and has been with me every step of the way. I have only had positive experiences with her.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

Dr. Richardson is kind and caring person. She has listened to our health concerns with compassion and understanding and is mapping out a plan for us to move forward to better health. She has inspired us to try to pursue wellness.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Richardson. I went to her in October 2018 with skin and weight issues. My skin issues have virtually disappeared within weeks of following her dietary plan. The tests that she orders and the questions she asks during our sessions are thorough and is aimed toward finding the source of the issue and providing a sustainable, long-term solution. She is patient and very pleasant to deal with. Her recommendations are reasonable and I’m very happy with the results I’ve seen so far.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Richardson. She is knowledgeable and patient. After seeing numerous doctors, she was the ONLY ONE who was able to understand my concerns and come up with a meal plan that helped my symptoms. She is caring and professional, and always willing to answer questions between appointments. Thank you Dr. Richardson!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

I have been going to Dr. Richardson since December 2018 and I have found her consultations to be refreshing and really happy with her services, from the initial complimentary consult to the first visit, and ongoing visits with the aid of technology to make the consultation flexible for me. Dr. Richardson is caring and her approach to assisting me with my issues has been thorough by looking at past, present and ongoing monitoring of current areas of focus. She has provided comprehensive advice to manage my overall health and helped me prioritize and assist me in achieving my overall objectives. I've recommended her to friends and family and will continue to see her to compliment my health management.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Dr. Leah Richardson is an excellent naturopath - kind, knowledgeable and professional. I have been to other naturopaths before who a) put you on some very strict diet that they provide for all clients without any customization and b) try to sell you overpriced supplements that they profit off of; and I was not a fan of that. Dr. Richardson impressed me from the start. For our first one-hour consultation, she had already reviewed my blood work from the last year/two years and explained some areas of improvement/explained why I might be feeling tired and/or sluggish. She worked with me to change my diet in a way that was compatible with my lifestyle, and recommended some great supplements. She has an option to do video appointments which is so convenient as I can't often leave work in the middle of the day. Over the last few months, I have lost ten pounds so far and have better digestion. I would recommend her to anyone, and have in fact been singing her praises to friends and family. She is compassionate, kind and patient, and it's obvious that she cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

I would highly recommend Dr Leah Richardson to everyone. I have only been seeing her for a month but I can see why she's the best Naturopath in Toronto. Appointments can be done over video, which saves a lot of traveling time. If you have questions in between sessions you can just email her and don't have to wait until your next appointment to ask. She can order high quality supplements that get delivered to your door in just a few days. She knew exactly what was causing my eczema and made a meal and supplement plan to help calm down my skin. I am also sleeping better and have more energy during the day. It's powerful stuff and it works.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

Leah Richardson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Leah Richardson, ND, BSc, is the Co-founder and CEO of Insynco, a new and innovative medical practice designed for busy people wanting expert-level health guidance customized to fit their lifestyle. Patients receive highly personalized care via virtual or in-person consultations as well as access to in-app messaging and progress-tracking between sessions to get the results they want, faster. Dr. Leah is a graduate of the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine and has passed all required examinations to be authorized to practice as a Board-Certified Naturopathic Doctor. She is currently a member in good standing with the College of Naturopaths of Ontario, as well as the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors and Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors.

• English