Leah Richardson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Leah Richardson

Dr. Richardson is a fantastic doctor who takes her time to build a plan that is well suited to each individual's personal needs. She is kind, patient (very patient!), honest and understanding. Highly recommend to those who are looking to tackle their gastro/hormonal concerns. It can be a very frustrating road at times but Dr. Richardson makes it easier!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Dr. Richardson has been extremely helpful with my digestive issues. We worked together to come up with a suitable diet that would minimize my digestive symptoms and I am starting to see real positive results! I am also starting to notice a difference in my skin with less breakouts, and overall do not feel bloated after meals. Dr. Richardson is extremely knowledgable, patient and thorough with all her appointments - definitely takes the time to explain her recommendations and protocols.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

I'm a new patient of Dr. Richardson's and have thoroughly enjoyed my experience so far. She is professional, warm, and thoughtful in her approach. She takes the time to ask questions, listen thoroughly, and makes reasonable recommendations based on her client's preferences and abilities. I was impressed by her responsiveness and willingness to have a very thorough, complimentary assessment over the phone before I came in for my first in-person appointment. She is clearly very knowledgeable and cares deeply about her clients. Even after our first appointment. Dr. Richardson was prompt in her follow up and is available for questions, recommendations, etc. She makes it very convenient and simple for her clients and I look forward to continuing to be followed by her!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

I went to see Dr. Leah for acne issues I’ve been having for years. I had seen a dermatologist for my acne, but failed to see any consistent or lasting results. Within two month of visiting Dr. Leah, my skin improved drastically. My skin is smoother and more even. It keeps getting better and better with passing days. Initially I was skeptical with Dr. Leah’s recommendations because I thought I was doing everything correctly. I ate a healthy non-processed diet and I took care of myself and managed stress properly. With Dr. Leah’s help, I’ve changed my diet to accommodate my personal needs and in doing so I managed to not only heal my skin but my gut as well. (I wasn’t aware I had gut issues to start with but it turned out I did.) I did so much research on acne but didn’t quite know how to apply the findings to my situation. With Dr. Leah’s help, I am able to see the connections. Dr. Leah is warm and easy to communicate with which made this whole process that much more pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

It’s rare to come across a doctor who is as genuine and caring as Dr. Leah. She takes a holistic approach to health care. I’ve seen the progress I’ve made towards my goals within months of my 1st visit! I will continue to use her service as part of my health care.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

As a busy entrepreneur, it is important for me to maintain my health so that I can run my business with intention and focus. When I started to lose almost a week of working days every month because of ongoing health issues, I decided to give naturopathic medicine a shot. I found Dr. Leah online and I am so glad I did! It was refreshing to talk to a doctor and actually be heard instead of just being examined. Before Dr. Leah, no one took the time to listen to me, do proper testing, or find the root cause of my symptoms. Now, not only my conditions are fully cured, but I also feel more vibrant and healthier than ever. Dr. Leah made me feel comfortable so that I was able to communicate all my concerns including my health and lifestyle issues with her without feeling being judged. I would highly recommend Dr. Leah to anyone who is looking to take control of their health.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Dr.Richardson has been very helpful in my health journey! I came to her as I was looking to get more time and specialized care than a family doctor would afford to give to every patient. She has helped me build a meal plan that addresses my concerns and has suggested where I can improve with natural supplements and I can already see a difference in a few sessions. I look forward to continuing this journey to a healthier lifestyle with her.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

Dr. Richardson has been nothing but amazing. We had a great phone consultation and for our first meet, she was prepared and walked me through every detail. More so I loved the way she was able to answer all my questions, allowed me to speak and elaborate on my issues without rushing me and frequently asked for my feedback on the suggestions she was making. The best part is she is accessible via email. Thank you Dr. Richardson, look forward to our next appointment.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

Dr. Richardson is knowledgeable, personable, professional, punctual and meticulous. Her suggestions are easy to follow. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

I have spoken to several Naturopathic doctors when I was in the early stages of searching for one, and for different reasons none of them seemed to have convince me that they would be the right fit for the concerns I had. When I first spoke with Dr. Leah Richardson I immediately knew I wanted to work with her. She was so patient during our consultation over the phone and I did not feel rushed to squeeze into the "15-20 minute" window that I usually felt when I had communicated with other Naturopaths. During our first conversation, she explained possible underlying causes to my concerns in detail that made sense to me. It is so evident while working with Dr. Leah Richardson, that she takes great care when working with clients and is truly passionate about the work she does. I would recommend Dr. Leah Richardson to anyone in search of a Naturopathic Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2019

Leah Richardson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Leah Richardson, ND, BSc, is the Co-founder and CEO of Insynco, a new and innovative medical practice designed for busy people wanting expert-level health guidance customized to fit their lifestyle. Patients receive highly personalized care via virtual or in-person consultations as well as access to in-app messaging and progress-tracking between sessions to get the results they want, faster. Dr. Leah is a graduate of the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine and has passed all required examinations to be authorized to practice as a Board-Certified Naturopathic Doctor. She is currently a member in good standing with the College of Naturopaths of Ontario, as well as the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors and Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors.

• English