Ratings for Dr. Joyce Ching

According to their policy if you need to cancel an appointment you need to do in 2 days in advance. Which is terrible. How do you know your situation 2 days in advance in terms of sickness? My wife was not well and I called them the same day to reschedule the appointment. But, the receptionist ask me to pay $50 for rescheduling. I asked them how can I predict that the caregiver will fall in sick before two days. They keep saying its their policy. Its the worst experience I had with a clinic. And I would not recommend anyone to this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Ching and staff not suitable for children. My child cried hysterically during the pricking part of the allergy test. We helped ourselves with the Kleenex box in dr. Ching's office. After calming my child we returned to Dr. Ching's office to apply a cream/ointment to relieve the discomfort of the pricked areas and while reaching for more Kleenex, the doctor pulled it away saying we used enough Kleenex. I was in shock with such action and commented that I am sure she's paid enough to afford a box of Kleenex then she hesitantly place it back on her desk while commenting that my child has some in her hand and I told her the contained mucus. My child commented "the clinic is not suitable for....sensitive children".

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Joyce Ching's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients