Ratings for Dr. Jonna Capio

Jonna is an excellent counselor. She has great empathy, deep caring and has the highest quality, I believe, a counselor can have: She encourages an independence of thinking and decision-making for her clients. She is a wealth of information for emotional techniques; helps one understand behaviors based on research and can be a source for strengthening your own spiritual choice for growth, if that is your desire. I have valued her service greatly and am making healing changes in my life.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

I have been seeing Jonna for about 5 years, and with her help she has completely changed my life for the better. I say 'with her help' as I have learned in my time with Jonna that the 'work' of bettering myself and becoming mentally healthy is mainly up to me. Her guidance and help is immeasurable. Through behavioral therapy, discussing my issues and EMDR I have made vast improvements with my anxiety, panic disorder and agoraphobia. She gets my highest recommendation, and is the reason I am a functioning, positive person.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

As long as you don't have any real problems you'll be fine. If you have real issues then you get dropped with no warning, just a letter in the mail with a flimsy excuse that makes no sense and no offers of helping you any further. You get kicked out in the cold which really screws you up worse. Worked with her for 3 years and hit a slump for 3 months where I really needed help and she dropped me. She even dropped my daughter too since she dropped me. Paid cash in advance for the sessions and she owes me a couple hundred dollars in overpayment but she won't respond to messages. Easy money and easy answers is what's important here.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Jonna Capio's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients