Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Martins

Very outgoing dentist and took her time getting the job done right. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I just moved to the area and did my homework looking for the right dental office. Not only was Stoney Creek conveniently located, it had excellent service and staff. Dr. Martins made me feel at ease and explained all the treatment I needed in great detail. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

After having some issues in the past with dentists. I was extremely grateful to find Dr.Martins. I have had some extensive work done by her and am very happy with how my teeth are feeling. I Highly recommend Dr.Martins and her staff at Stoney Creek

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Martins is a personable, knowledgeable, and friendly dentist. Going to the dentist is often a daunting task for me, but she has made every visit comfortable for a usually nervous patient. I highly recommend her and the great staff at Stoney Creek!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Im relieved I finally found a dentist who I can put my full trust in. Would highly recommend Dr Martins and the staff at Stoney Creek Family Dental!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr Martins is outstanding! She did some fillings for me. She took her time explained everything and made me feel comfortable the entire time. The team at Stoney Creek are amazing!!!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr Martins and the staff at Stoney Creek Family Dental are all amazing people. I actually enjoy going to the dentist! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr Martins is so kind and extremely gentle. She makes you feel comfortable when at the dentist. I highly recommend her and her staff!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr.Martins and her staff at Stoney Creek Family Dental are amazing! Dr.Martins is very knowledgeable and friendly! Her and her assistant didn't just tell me the treatment I needed, they thoroughly educated me so I was able to make a decision that best fit me. Also, since I don't have insurance I was able to make payments. I have never been to an office that didn't make you pay everything at once! Her and her entire staff seemed to really enjoy woking well, which is nice to see as a patient. I will never leave Stoney Creek Family Dental!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Martins is so kind, she explains every procedure in detail to make sure you are comfortable. I can really tell she cares for my health. Recommended her to all my family and friends

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Jennifer Martins's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Graduated with honours from Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry. Completed a Bachelor's of Medical Science at Western University before that. Member of the Canadian National Rowing Team since 2011. Competed for Canada in the 2016 Summer Olympics.

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2014)

• Dean's Honors List