Dr. Jennifer Martins

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Martins

Dr.Martins and her team are absolutely exceptional. I highly recommend them to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

My favorite clinic of any kind. Joyful and helpful bunch! Dr. Martin's has the touch of an angel. I thought I'll leave the clinic screaming giving the severity of the procedure, but I have barely felt any pain

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Friendly, calm, patient, thorough, ...very happy to have found a new dentist!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

The best dentist my kids have ever seen. She is very patient with small kids.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Very outgoing dentist and took her time getting the job done right. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I just moved to the area and did my homework looking for the right dental office. Not only was Stoney Creek conveniently located, it had excellent service and staff. Dr. Martins made me feel at ease and explained all the treatment I needed in great detail. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

After having some issues in the past with dentists. I was extremely grateful to find Dr.Martins. I have had some extensive work done by her and am very happy with how my teeth are feeling. I Highly recommend Dr.Martins and her staff at Stoney Creek

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Martins is a personable, knowledgeable, and friendly dentist. Going to the dentist is often a daunting task for me, but she has made every visit comfortable for a usually nervous patient. I highly recommend her and the great staff at Stoney Creek!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Im relieved I finally found a dentist who I can put my full trust in. Would highly recommend Dr Martins and the staff at Stoney Creek Family Dental!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr Martins and the staff at Stoney Creek Family Dental are all amazing people. I actually enjoy going to the dentist! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Jennifer Martins's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Graduated with honours from Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry. Completed a Bachelor's of Medical Science at Western University before that. Member of the Canadian National Rowing Team since 2011. Competed for Canada in the 2016 Summer Olympics.

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2014)

• Dean's Honors List