Dr. Jennifer Martins

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Martins

Wonderful experience with Dr. Martins! She really made me feel comfortable and the filling she uses feels so good!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Excellent Dentist and staff... would definitely recommend this office!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr. Martins at West Five Family Dental. Not only was the Staff very friendly and welcoming, but Dr. Martins took the time to sit down with me at my first appointment, which I have not experienced before. We chatted for a while, and she made me feel comfortable about my anxiety at the dentist.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Wonderful Dentist! Really took the time with my kids and made them feel at ease.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr. Martins is very thorough, friendly and knows what she is talking about. She does a great job explaining what she is doing while she does it and even offered me a payment plan for my treatment. Really enjoyed seeing Dr. Martins!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I love Dr. Martins she is very thorough with her work and very knowledgable I am definitely going to be recommending her to my family and friends

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

The most comprehensive dental exam I have ever had. She took her time to carefully explain everything and go above and beyond. The staff are also fantastic.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Jennifer is the first dentist who I feel really took the time to make sure I was comfortable during te dental procedures. She took her time with not only myself, but my children and was very compassionate to our current situation. She made sure we were no longer in any dental pain and even allowed us to have an interest-free payment plan, which is VERY hard to find in London.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Love the office! The staff are amazing. Dr. Martins is an “okay” dentist but have seen better. Wish she was more friendly and didn’t rush as much.

Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr.Martins and her team are absolutely exceptional. I highly recommend them to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. Jennifer Martins's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Graduated with honours from Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry. Completed a Bachelor's of Medical Science at Western University before that. Member of the Canadian National Rowing Team since 2011. Competed for Canada in the 2016 Summer Olympics.

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2014)

• Dean's Honors List