Stoney Creek Family Dental

Clinic

Rate Stoney Creek Family Dental

Ratings for Stoney Creek Family Dental

Value

Dentists (Drs. Sherghin and Martins) are competent practitioners. Support is pleasant. I was kind of put off by a 'costume' contest when I came in for my cleaning last Halloween. I understand that the owner's want to create a comforting atmosphere for clients, but this is also a medical office... Just didn't strike me as professional.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Value

Dentists and staff are fantastic. They are very understanding to my financial needs and make you feel comfortable and well taken care of.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Value

Beautiful, new office located conveniently in the North end of the city. Facilities are very clean and has all of the latest technology. Staff are fun, friendly and always make you feel comfortable!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Value

Exceptional service and very compassionate staff! Always enjoy my visits.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Value

Clean, Friendly Staff, Exceptional Dentists. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Value

Everything is perfect Awesome Only one recceiptionist is very rude , no manner to talk Had really realy bad impression first from her attitude n behave Need to take action for the customer satisfaction

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Value

Very professional and efficient from the moment I walked in the door. Very pleased with the work I had done there. Highly recommended to all in the area and everywhere!

Value

Everyone is very kind and patient, and we feel well cared for!

Value

Very friendly staff and doctors. Very accommodating to our financial situation, and that I had to bring my baby with me

Value

Honestly, great staff. Incredibly friendly, VERY clean. I felt right at home. Jennifer is an amazing dentist.

Doctors at Stoney Creek Family Dental

Dr. Hesham Sherghin

Dr. Hesham Sherghin

Latest Rating

Got my teeth pulled today and a set of dentures. Couldn’t be Happier with the quality of service and professionalism.

Dr. Adam Kliman

Dr. Adam Kliman

Latest Rating

He may be young but he definitely doesn’t lack experience. Dr. Kliman did several fillings and a root canal on me and I felt comfortable the entire time. He explaine... Read more

Dr. Jennifer Martins

Dr. Jennifer Martins

Latest Rating

Wonderful experience with Dr. Martins! She really made me feel comfortable and the filling she uses feels so good!

Dr. Jonathan Sanderson

Dr. Jonathan Sanderson

Latest Rating

Dr. Jon is the nicest dentist ever! he really takes his time to explain the treatment and makes his patients feel very comfortable!