Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jen Silver

Very impressed with this office, from the moment you walk through the door everybody Is very welcoming and friendly. Got sooooo lost trying to find the office, so I would recommend leaving with plenty of time before the appointment ha ha. I showed up late for my first appointment and felt slightly ashamed but the staff were very understanding and accommodating . I did a considerable amount of research before deciding on a new dentist and Dr Silver was just as knowledgeable and proficient as I had hoped. She was informative and patient with me as she explained treatment options. Kathy (my hygienist) gentle, soft spoken and cheery. I have very sensitive teeth and have have always struggled through cleanings but WoW! Again, she explained everything she was doing and why. After a very thorough cleaning she gave a a goody bag full of dental swag and sent me on my way. Overall I'm pleased with my first impression, I think Dr Silver was a good choice and I will continue seeking treatment with her.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

The staff is absolutely great! At first, it was difficult to arrange follow-ups for my invisalign check-ins but once I've expressed my concerns, Dr. Silver took it upon herself to do a one on one follow-up and answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I have been going to this dentist for a few years now. Best dentist I've ever been to. Staff are friendly, skilled, knowledgeable, the place is immaculately clean. You can tell they really care about their patients.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Very friendly front desk and professional service on cleaning!!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Great office for a family. They really care about your health.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

This was my first visit to the office, and I was very pleased. The staff were friendly and knowledgable, the hygienist was thorough and made sure I knew what she was doing every step of the way. She and the dentist helped to explain all of my options to me and to make recommendations. The office was clean and inviting, it didn't give off the scary dentist office vibe that so many have.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Jen Silver's response
Thank you so much for sharing your kind words and experience with us. Our team loves what we do and our number one goal is to ensure that you have a positive experience with our office. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr Silver and the staff are amazing. Not pushy or alarmists when it comes to your dental care and future needs. One of the most positive dental offices I have been to and they were fantastic with my spouse and his extreme anxiety about dental exams/treatments.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Jen Silver's response
That is so sweet! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and kind words with us. We look forward to seeing yourself and your family again soon

Submitted July 27, 2017

Thanks for the wonderful treatment. I was delighted to get an emergency appointment within 1 day - as a new patient. I arrived at the Macleod Trail Dental office in considerable distress where the staff and Doctors treated me with great care and kindness. Let's just say it was a most impressive and satisfying experience!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Jen Silver's response
Thank you, it's great to hear we met your expectations. Our clinic always does our best to accommodate emergencies and we are thankful we get to help

Submitted July 27, 2017

Great experience, love the location, dr silver was great!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Jen Silver's response
It's wonderful to hear about your good experience with our office. We appreciate having such great patients!

Submitted July 27, 2017

Awesome service. Friendly staff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Jen Silver's response
We are touched! Thank you for the kind words and all your recommendations

Dr. Jen Silver's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jennifer Silver was born in Newfoundland, but has considered herself an Albertan for 15 years. Dr. Silver graduated with a Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Melbourne, Australia. She was on the dean’s honors list and received the award for top student in Oral Surgery. Dr Silver has been involved in the dental industry for 15 years and has a great understanding of patients needs. She enjoys taking time to discuss procedures and treatment options, and does so in a calm and reassuring manner. Dr Silver is comfortable treating patients of all ages and welcomes the opportunity to meet new challenges.

• English

• University of Melbourne (Grad. 2014)

UnitedHealthcare