Ratings for Dr. Jagdeep Walia

Very well educated, Extremely knowledgeable, exhibits confidence and knows how to approach the diagnoses with honesty and humbly , Excellence

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

Not only wrong about significance of gene mutations, also can’t even be bothered to send a copy of results to the doctor that ordered them, or medical records... I finally got a copy of the results myself after months of requesting and had to share my copy with my sons doctors. His opinion on my sons gene was that it was not disease causing... which CHEO said is absolutely wrong... and he would know that if he googled it... I don’t know if he is just too busy, or just doesn’t care... but I am continually let down by this doctor and his office.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Very thorough which is a very goodthing. Said ally sons results came back normal so far so lets dig deeper. Also willing to MRI my daughter to look into P.A.N.D.A.S. Looking forward to more answers on my childrens health.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016