Ratings for Dr. Harkaran Bajwa

Dr Bajwa is amazing. He saw me at short notice for an emergency and did a great job. It was my first root canal and Dr. Bajwa and his assistant put me at ease, explained everything in advance and as we went along. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

I was really happy with Dr. Bajwa professionalism and taking me in when I was in great pain. Thank you Dr. Bajwa and your assistant (Marlena)! My pain of my molar is totally gonna as you stated. I cannot thank you enough for accommodating me and treating my pain away right away. Upon my arrival at Dr. Bajwa's office, I was immediately put at ease by the warmth and efficiency of both the front desk receptionist and then, the dental assistants who prepared me for the procedure. Dr. Bajwa showed me ease and put in comfort. Dr. Bajwa is a very knowledge doc and really showed CARE! During the work these workers reflected skill and a fluidity of procedure, a proof of their commitment to their profession and an indication of the harmony between them and Dr. Bajwa. I have no doubt is rating 100/10 to this doctor! God bless you Dr. Bajwa!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

wonderful dr. A truly wonderful doctor!!! the staff were so very friendly and calmed my concerns when I needed o get a root canal. Marlena is a super assistant to Dr Bajwa. His skill and bed side manner way more then I expected. I would recommend him and his staff to everyone!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

I had serve pain and needed a root canal urgently, I contacted Dr Bajwa office and they accommodated me the same day and took care of my problem, I am pain free a day later. his staff followed up to ensure that I had no further problems. I found concerning, empathetic, caring, good bedside manner and extremely skillful in his work .I would highly recommend him to anyone needing an endodontist

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

I was a nervous patient and Dr. Bajwa took the time to explain everything. He and his staff were knowledgeable, alleviated my fears, answered questions and did great work. Day after my root canal I'm no longer in pain and he and his staff personally called to follow up the next day. So refreshing to see people care about how another individual is feeling after the work they've done. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Thanks to Dr Bajwa and his assistant Susan who made my first root canal experience bearable. Full explanation in advance and as we went along was very reassuring. Everything was great and after four days of being in pain the relief was the same night!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I had been struggling with a tooth for about a week when things worsen. I was able to get an appointment with Dr. Bajwa that day and the experience was fantastic. I was greeted with smiles from the receptionist and was made to feel at ease. Dr. Bajwa listened to my concerns and explained each step he was going to take from the examination and through the entire procedure. He continued to check with me throughout the procedure to ensure I was doing ‘ok’. I feel he definitely cares about his patients. The professionalism between the staff and how the procedure was performed was flawless. Dr. Bajwa and his staff were extremely kind and very concerned for my comfort. I would recommend their office as it is top notch.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

First, the office staff of Dr. Bajwa upon being contacted by my local dentist to arrange a referral for me as soon as possible for root canal work, grasped immediately the reasons for urgency: The tooth was infected necessitating the prescription of penicillin and within the next two weeks, a flight to Britain was booked. An appointment within the next week was scheduled. Upon my arrival at Dr. Bajwa's office, I was immediately put at ease by the warmth and efficiency of both the front desk receptionist and then, the dental assistants who prepared me for the procedure. During the work these workers reflected skill and a fluidity of procedure, a proof of their commitment to their profession and an indication of the harmony between them and Dr. Bajwa. Staff: Excellent Already I have touched on the helpfulness of the staff. The doctor is CARE in person! When he became aware that the third canal was a considerable challenge and realized significant time had passed, to relieve me emotionally and physically he suggested we resume the effort later that same day. I am certain this would have affected his timetable professionally or personally. Yet, he put my comfort first. It seems an ideal point in this evaluation, then, to state I had no physical discomfort; certainly, I had no pain. Helpfulness: Excellent With regard to timeliness of treatment and the punctuality of a procedure which by nature is truly impossible to timetable, from start to finish my status was their priority and never did I sense impatience. Punctuality: Excellent Lastly, the knowledge of Dr. Bajwa is full: his craft has been honed; his sensitivity to the feelings and fears of his patients is clear; his ethics are beyond criticism. Already I have mentioned I felt no significant unease. He regularly inquired of me my feelings. He answered my questions. Most Importantly, he gave to me at the procedure's end a full evaluation of the success of his work: He said he had not been as successful as he had hoped and that he was concerned about my flight abroad the next week. The third canal had not been located. I would go to England with a temporary filling, my past cap replaced and penicillin. Yes, he said, it could be there was no third canal or it could be a third canal had been affected by calcification. These were hopeful trouble-free possibilities. I appreciated the fullness and the directness of hie evaluation. Knowledge: Excellent Dr. Bajwa personifies professionalism. P.S. I went on my trip, I had no problem with the tooth and presently, I have a permanent filling topped with my original cap. Dr. Bajwa's work WAS highly successful!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Harkaran Bajwa's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients