Ratings for Dr. Hamdi Elsherbini

I had Dr.El Sherbini at Rivlin pain clinic, and pleased to see such a doctor in our community who show high degree of professionalism and respect beside making one feels comfortable and give the time to communicate your concerns clearly .

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

I got to see dr elsherbini few weeks ago and after short while the pain is lessen after putting me on right track of diagnosis and treatment

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Such a kind and caring doctor, showing high degree of professionalism and bedside manners

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

I got to see Dr. ElSherbini, I was impressed by his professionalism and the respect he showed us . Thanks a lot.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

DR. ELSHERBINIis a great doctor who takes the time to listen and understand his patients needs. I went to him with a very challenging issue and he was able to work with me to resolve it

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

He is awesome ,knowledgable, put you at ease and clarify everything in a simple language

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

I met dr El Sherbini for my general body pain , I was so impressed with the punctuality of time , with his kindness , and the plenty of time he gave me which is not common to see a specialist not rushing you and caring to listen to all the concerns. Thank you Dr Sherbini , it was nice meeting you today.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

Although I waited for a bit longer than my app was supposed to be , I was impressed by the way he treated me, not really common to see specialist like him who is excessively courteous and give you a plenty of time to express your concerns without rushing you .

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

He takes the time to really assess the issues,  very kind ,compassionate and understanding,Excellent bedside manners.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Completely satisfied with the professional, courteous reception and treatment received from Dr. El Sherbini. He is very thorough and concerned with my well being.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Dr. Hamdi Elsherbini's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare