Ratings for Dr. Evan J. Hasson

Dr. Evan J. Hasson has magnetic hands. Dr. Hasson took time to explain to me what was going on with my body to create the symptoms I was having, then he told me how he was going to help. He knew right away what needed to be done and he was right! I have had so many other good changes in my life just because of the adjustments. My thoughts have been more clear, my hormones have been more balanced and I feel like I am a new me!! Thank you Dr. Hasson for being my doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I have just finished a 2 month program of 20 treatments during which my short term memory has improved and my breathing is now normal. I am thrilled with the results and recommend Dr. Hasson as the best Chiropractor I have ever gone too.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Hasson shows great compassion and professionalism. He really cares for his patients and makes you feel very comfortable. After my adjustment, I felt very relaxed and well taken care of. I highly recommend him! Thank you Dr. Hasson for your great work!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Evan is by far the best chiropractor in Boca Raton. His work is thorough, his knowledge is impressive, and his care is second to none. He also truly cares about his patients. He asks about my family, my job, life and all things far and in between. I feel very comfortable there and enjoy my visits with him. But what I like the most about him, is his work. Found him by searching for chiropractors in East Boca, saw he had great Google reviews, and decided to give him a try. Went in with massive lower back pains I would get every morning and now no illonger have them. He found the root of the problem and has elimated it. I hobestly couldn't be happier with him. Great local doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr. Evan was on my wish list. He is definitely the best chiropractor I have ever seen, from his welcoming smile to his knowledge and explanation of what is going on in your body. I came to him with extreme pain in my neck and head...and with only 4 visits I am experiencing much less pain, as well as relief in my back which was stiff. I highly recommend Dr. Evan. He is the best!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Evan is a very knowledgeable doctor. He makes your feel comfortable in his office. My first adjustment was AMAZING. I felt more calm and present after --- I feel really good. The first adjustment held for about 3 weeks! I highly recommend you contact this doctor for health care - Dr. Evan's treatment can help with almost anyhealth condition! He really cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I literally am able to move my neck without pain for the first time in 3 years.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

The office is beautiful and the care is affordable. I haven't had a headache in almost 2 months and before they were occuring at least 5 days a week. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Hassson by my trainer because I had a noticeable weakness on my left shoulder, arm, and leg. On the first visit Dr. Hasson examined me and was able correct my muscle and stength imbalance almost immediately. I feel more balanced and strong. Highly recommended to anyone wanting to excel in life and your training!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Evan has helped with my headaches and allergies. I was referred to him from a friend and I am really glad I met him. Thank you doc!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Evan J. Hasson's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients