Ratings for Eric Arrata

Dr Eric is surely one of the most compassionate human beings we have among us. Well-respected among his allopathic medicial colleagues, when conventional medicine had no answers for a complex case, Dr Eric walked the path with me for five years. Guiding yet respecting the process of natural healing, he always listened keenly. I liken his humble healing presence as a cornerstone on a round foundation - we may never determine which stone was laid first, though, without it, nothing else could stand. Michelle M.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Dr. Arrata, he is a very compassionate doctor who is very concerned about his patient, who has helped me with my knee problems to the point that I am able now to walk without an operation, thank you Doctor Arrata, I wish there would more doctors like you available. Christiane K.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

I've had some pretty subtle yet persistent symptoms I was hoping for some guidance with. Fortunately I found that support in Dr. Arrata. He was able to to tie together the pieces of my history and provide options for me moving forward. really appreciate his knowledge, support and clarity.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Dr. Eric Arrata is one in a million. Not all doctors are caring, kind, patient, compassionate and spend the time with you that you wish they would. He is that doctor, and he treats the body as a whole rather than just your symptoms. He is a wealth of knowledge and he truly takes the time to listen. He is above all a magnificent healer.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Really helped on my feet and ankles, provided great information and what to expect.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Arrata is one of the most intelligent Doctors I have ever met. Besides being so informed in his field he also brings much compassion to his patients. He is always patient and respectful and always has time to hear how you are doing. I have had some very complicated health issues and because of him I am able to write this posting. I highly recommend Dr. Arrata to anyone needing help with their health. Thanks Dr. Arrata.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

From the get go, Dr. Arrata was interested in helping me with the complex issues I was facing. Together we have been working to alleviate my symptoms and correct my overall health. Working with such a caring and compassionate doctor is a welcome change from the typical western medicine touting counterparts who only seem to want to prescribe pills. Dr. Arrata looks to the whole picture and works WITH you on your plan. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

In a very long time, I have not met any other doctor like Dr. Arrata, who is not only companioned, very knowledgeable in his field and a very carrying Doctor. He will always make sure that his patient is well looked after. I am grateful for his support and I can full heartily recommend DR. Eric to any other person who is interested to get their health on the right path.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Eric is a wonderful person, a wonderful doctor and just wonderful to work with Eric has helped me work thru some major health situations. I am not sure if I would sitting here today if it had not been for Eric's kindness, patience, knowledge continued effort to find the right path for me. I will be grateful forever for all that Eric has done for me. Eric is a very special person that I recommend to everyone

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Eric Arrata's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients