Dr. David Oehme

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Oehme

I suffered from a squashed sciatic nerve and for years had numbness and pins and needles in my right leg. Walking and sitting became more painful. David and his team did a great job in drilling and screwing (technical terms) to allow the sciatic nerve to function freely. His follow up voice mails were appreciated and helped me to understand what he had achieved and what to expect in the post operation time frame. Lisa and Fiona in David's office were always helpful and obliging. I could thoroughly recommend the work of David and his team. Six weeks after my operation I can walk freely for at least an hour a day.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

David Oehme and team have provided an incredible experience with knowledge and support though-out my L5-S1 Spinal fusion. All the staff are incredibly friendly and are always willing to answer questions and queries that arise. David displays a high level of respects and care towards his patients. David provided myself with multiple options regarding my condition and made sure I was fully informed regarding his choices for my medical care. Surgery was a comfterbul experience with a friendly medical team involved in my care. I woke up with next to no pain and have continued to receive support over my hospital stay. I would highly recommend David especially for anyone who's uncertain and needs an honest but friendly approach to finding a solution for neurological problems and how the correlate to an individuals quality of life.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

A great of a journey for my bachelor of pharmacy degree and David just saved my life and also my degree. He did two operation at the age of 23 on my brain at the frontal lobe which responsible for planning ,understanding and also decision making. I am guessing he had 2 operation because he didn't know it was a malignant tumor. Turns out i could still finish my final semester exams and graduate. The reason why i believed in him is that he is a first honours gradate with a phd(hope i remember clearly) with such a young age(no shaky hands). He is definitely a genius in my eyes and a pretty funny guy actually, brain cancer patients reading this should ask him about me. We both did have some funny moments with writing a prescription . For other patients reading this, "life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can hit and keep moving forward" this is how i can make though the tough times and i hope i make you feel slightly better reading this comment.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

David Oehme was informative in describing my options to treat my severe prolapsed disc. When the pain escalated to a point where surgery was the only and urgent option, he successfully operated on my spine within 3 days. David and his staff, Lisa and Fiona, went out of their way to help me with my pain management, surgery needs, check ups and required medical certificates. David and his staff are very personable, professional and I highly recommend their services.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

David Oehme helped my mum with her back problems. He went out of his way to to ensure the best possible outcome for her. He was always in contact keeping us advised of what was going on as to the status of her condition. He was quite dedicated in fixing her problem to ensure she had the best possible outcome!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I can honestly say that Dr Oehme saved my life. He under promised and over delivered. I now have absolutely no symptoms and complete functionality. His bedside manner is a little bit left of centre, but you can have absolute confidence in his knowledge and skill. Many thanks again Dr Oehme

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I wish to thank david and his team from the bottom of my heart since i was referred to david he has done nothing but help and advise me from the surgeries ive had ive become further advanced and i have every confidence in everything he has done he has a wonderful team and especially lisa who i have had most dealings with nothing is to much trouble thanks guys

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

The negative reviews i can see here for Dr.Oehme I must say are rather surprising, as I personally had the BEST experience with him. I'm truly unable to express my deepest thanks to Dr Oehme and his incredible team. From start to finish the entire process was easy and was conducted with the uttermost professionalism, empathy and dedication towards providing the best care possible. I had arrived at Dr Oehme's office in tears due to severe back pain ie; unable to stand or walk almost at all. He was friendly, supportive and evident to me that he was highly knowledgeable at his craft. Dr Oehme reviewed my scans and promptly came up with the best possible strategy a Microdiscectomy, he possed confidence and positivity which made my decision to take this surgery onboard. Fortunately, he was able to book me in (4) days later at St Vincents Private Hositpal. The staff were brilliant and organised pretty much everything on my behalf, therefore enabling me to just rest. I had my surgery in December 2017 and reaching my 6 months in recovery... It would be an understatement, to say the least, that Dr Oehme had nailed the surgery. Big thank you to Dr. Oehme and his team, for enabling me to have a second chance of a painfree life, i really appreicate it.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Extremely knowledgable and explained my surgery in terms both I and my partner could understand. For us he was approachable and even responded to email questions quickly. I was obvious felt nervous to see a neurosurgeon but after David’s care am back living the life I have always lived. Thank you David, Lisa and staff.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I was referred to David Oehme by my gp for lumbar back pain. David was very friendly and engaging and explained my MRI scan in a way I was able to easily understand. I found David to be very thorough and was impressed by his knowledge and kind nature. Would not hesitate to recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Dr. David Oehme 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients