Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Curtis Wiebe - Denturist

Did a GREAT JOB for me and my husband. He is a wonderful and kind man and I appreciate the time he took to make our dentures perfect.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

My dentist recommended Curtis to me, and I am so grateful. Curtis had a real challenge solving my problem but never once wavered going above and beyond until everything was working 100%. Not a day goes by that I am not thankful for his kindness and great work. He and his team are 100+%.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

This was my first foray into into dentures after a few failed bridges. He was great to work with and very passionate about his craft. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

have only good things to say , dr. Wiebe has been terrific and as this is my second denture that fits perfectly and feels great his work is excellent.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Have only good things to say. From being greeted by Kelly on arrival to dealing with Dr. Wiebe the atmosphere is friendly ,professional & informative. Would not hesitate to recommend.. Keep up the good work

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

This doctor is top notch for anyone needing dentures. He also comes highly recommended by dentists who are knowledgeable about his work.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr Wiebe is very knowledgeable and helpful. Always willing to listen to all concerns and find a solution. His receptionist Kelly is always pleasant and helpful. She takes the time to explain clearly coverage and costs and options to work within medical plans. The office atmosphere is always relaxed and pleasant.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

This man is a blessing to anyone who needs a good quality denture at an affordable cost. I was fed up with my other denturist after he was condescending and told me that the soreness in my gums was normal, even after 3 months! A friend of mine recommended Signature 28 and my niece, a nurse, told me she read some great reviews about them. I met with Curtis and was pleasantly surprised to see that he was attentive to my issues, and he was eager to fix them. I am happy to report that I no longer experience any soreness in my jaw. I almost cried when I ate some cashews without feeling pain or anxiety. Curtis gave me my life back and I am eternally grateful for his help.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Curtis Wiebe - Denturist's response
This is a very touching review. It means so much to me to know that your denture experience at Signature 28 has been life-changing for You. By being attentive to your issues, I hope that I am always able to achieve your desired results. Please keep enjoying your favorite foods, now that you are pain free!

Submitted September 20, 2017

Hey what's to say. I have been going here for a number of years service and staff always excellent! Fred

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Curtis Wiebe - Denturist's response
Hey Fred! Thank you so much for your loyalty and appreciation of our excellent service and staff. Always our pleasure to provide you with Signature care.

Submitted September 20, 2017

i have never liked going to a dentist from an early age on living in Europe. Curtis will put your mind at ease and explain the whole process of what to expect. I highly recommend Curtis and his staff. Fantastic service abd my dentures fit perfectly

Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Curtis Wiebe - Denturist's response
Dental anxiety is a common reality for many adults. While in our denture clinic, you will feel comfortable the moment you come through the door. It is important that my clients have all their questions answered so that they are well informed throughout the process. By providing fantastic service, I was able to fabricate perfectly fitting dentures for you. I hope to always be your best Denturist of choice.

Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Curtis Wiebe - Denturist's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care. As a Denture Specialist, I stay up to date on the latest advancements in oral health in order to provide the most current treatment options for my clients. I recognize that my clients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and my team. That is just one reason why I value each and every patient relationship. I graduated with Excellence from the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology. I currently own and operate my practice, Signature 28 Denture Clinic, here in my hometown Calgary. In my free time I am actively involved with golf, skiing and hockey. I enjoy rollerblading with my Boston Terrier, and travelling and dining out with my wife Adelle. I invite new patients to rejuvenate their smile and experience our Signature 28 service that we are known for. To reach my Chestermere Denture Clinic call 403-235-6208 or my Calgary Denture Clinic call 403-228-5311.

• English

• Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (Grad. 2005)

• Sleep apnea
  • Snoring
  • Oral cancer screening
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)

• The College of Alberta Denturists President Award of Excellence