Curtis Wiebe - Denturist

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Curtis Wiebe - Denturist

Cutis is exceptional at selecting color, designing and setting of dentures, and my final denture results have always been GREAT! He and his staff are very personable and always friendly. They make it so easy to refer family and friends to Signature 28. THANK YOU,

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I'm happy to have been directed to Curtis, he did a perfect job on my dentures and will recommended him to every one that needs dentures Very nice experience

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Curtis is very personable and makes one comfortable on your first visit.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Wiebe after my fixed bridges started to fail. Before my first appointment ended I could tell Curtis honestly cared about his patients. He was concerned about what was going to be best for me going forward with my Implants. No question was too small, and he was upfront wth his answers. He helped with coordination between my Oral Surgeon and himself, and took the time to explain each step in the Implant process. After things got underway, If I needed a slight adjustment I was able to get in right away to have it taken care of. I am extremely pleased with the way my implants and Denture turned out. If you are on the fence or a little unsure about what is best for you, make an appointment and talk it over with Dr. Wiebe.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Because of this man I have my life back. I have seen countless professionals (in multiple provinces) in the dentist/denturist field and never, in my years dealing with dental issues, have I come across such a great professional. He makes you feel like family, not just a patient. This man will go out of his way, above and beyond, to make sure you are comfortable in every possible way. I feel very blessed to have been referred to this Dr., not to mention his clinic is spectacular. I had some heavy duty dental issues and he was always more then accommodating and always did everything he could to fit me in asap. Prices are also very reasonable. Overall, I have had such a phenomenal experience with Curtis and his entire staff! I would definitely recommend this office to anyone in a heart beat. I would go as far as saying he is one of the best out there.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Curtis Wiebe provided excellent service. He emits happiness and makes denture scares go away.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Made a scary experience not so bad at all. Thank you. Linda H.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Did a GREAT JOB for me and my husband. He is a wonderful and kind man and I appreciate the time he took to make our dentures perfect.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

My dentist recommended Curtis to me, and I am so grateful. Curtis had a real challenge solving my problem but never once wavered going above and beyond until everything was working 100%. Not a day goes by that I am not thankful for his kindness and great work. He and his team are 100+%.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

This was my first foray into into dentures after a few failed bridges. He was great to work with and very passionate about his craft. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Curtis Wiebe - Denturist

Curtis Wiebe - Denturist's response
I am passionate about creating Signature Smiles. Through your trust in me and your perseverance the transition from bridges to dentures is a success. I very much appreciate your 5 star recommendation.

Submitted January 11, 2018

Curtis Wiebe - Denturist's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care. As a Denture Specialist, I stay up to date on the latest advancements in oral health in order to provide the most current treatment options for my clients. I recognize that my clients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and my team. That is just one reason why I value each and every patient relationship. I graduated with Excellence from the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology. I currently own and operate my practice, Signature 28 Denture Clinic, here in my hometown Calgary. In my free time I am actively involved with golf, skiing and hockey. I enjoy rollerblading with my Boston Terrier, and travelling and dining out with my wife Adelle. I invite new patients to rejuvenate their smile and experience our Signature 28 service that we are known for. To reach my Chestermere Denture Clinic call 403-235-6208 or my Calgary Denture Clinic call 403-228-5311.

• English

• Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (Grad. 2005)

• Sleep apnea
  • Snoring
  • Oral cancer screening
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)

• The College of Alberta Denturists President Award of Excellence