Signature 28 Denture Clinic

Clinic

Rate Signature 28 Denture Clinic

Ratings for Signature 28 Denture Clinic

Value

This review is for Dr. Souheil (Sam) Khalil and Anne, his administrator.  We found Signature 28 by reading other reviews and since my visiting Mom was experiencing great gum pain due to an ill fitting denture made in Ontario, we called late on a Friday afternoon and Anne was able to get us in to see Sam first thing on Saturday morning.  From the moment we walked into the office we felt welcomed and valued.  Sam examined my Moms gums and denture and recommended a soft liner and filing of the rough edges so that her inflamed gums would have time to heal. For the first time she was able to eat without pain. After about 4 weeks, we went back due to the denture not holding to her now smaller gum.  Sam did another soft liner to allow the maximum gum healing before a permanent liner and adjustment was done.  Her denture now fits perfectly and she is able to eat without even using adhesive.  We cannot express enough how happy we are with Signature 28 and specifically Sam.  He and Anne treated my Mom with kindness and respect, answering all of our questions and with great patience.  Sam has a wonderful bedside manner and it is evident that he cares about his patients.  We would not hesitate to recommend Sam Khalil to anyone needing anything related to dentures.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Value

They really go out of their way to help you and understand you. Best denture Clinic by far.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Value

I definetly recommend Sam (Souheil) Khalil to those who are looking for denture needs. This Denturist is knowledgable, experienced and very polite

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Value

This is for Sam Khalil....Thank -you is not a enough for your professionalism and kindness in giving me a beautiful smile.....My dentures feel wonderful and perfect.....Can't stop smiling ...So happy to have you as my denturist.....My appreciation to you and your staff ....Thank you , thank -you...Janet M.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Value

DR. CURTIS IS AN EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL. I WILL REMAIN A LOYAL CUSTOMER BECAUSE OF HIS HIGH LEVEL OF EXPERTISE + PLUS ABILITY TO MAKE A REALLY GOOD QUALITY DENTURE.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Value

I have worn dentures since I was in my twenties and I am now in my 80’s. The first set of dentures that I got from Curtis when I moved to Calgary was the best I have ever had. The fit was perfect. I have been back twice for relining and have consistently received excellent treatment and service. Both Curtis and Sam are highly professional, caring, patient, and they are perfectionists (something you definitely want in a denturist). I would highly recommend this clinic. P.B., Calgary.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Value

This review is for Sam Khalil. Everything went fine for my appointment. The staff were friendly and punctual. My denture fits real well and I am happy with the service I received (relining on both sets of dentures). Thank you, G.C.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Value

I would like to express my sincere appreciation for the best denture I have ever owned. I can honestly vouch for the incredible quality of my denture and getting used to it was a breeze. In comparison with other dentures, this is by far the most comfortable. I would absolutely recommend the services of this gentleman to anyone who wants to be treated with respect. Thank you Curtis.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Value

Dr. Webe is great. He is very kind and knowledgeable. No questions are off limits. I really like him and my only comment is that I wish the place was open on weekends. Other than that, I am extremely happy with his services.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Value

A+++ rating for the excellent care provided to my father. Curtis treated our dad with great kindness. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Curtis is very personable and makes one comfortable on your first visit.

Souheil (Sam) Khalil - Denturist

Souheil (Sam) Khalil - Denturist

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Sam is very Professional, I recommend him. He is very friendly and nice person.