Rate Signature 28 Denture Clinic

Ratings for Signature 28 Denture Clinic

Value

DR. CURTIS IS AN EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL. I WILL REMAIN A LOYAL CUSTOMER BECAUSE OF HIS HIGH LEVEL OF EXPERTISE + PLUS ABILITY TO MAKE A REALLY GOOD QUALITY DENTURE.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Value

I have worn dentures since I was in my twenties and I am now in my 80’s. The first set of dentures that I got from Curtis when I moved to Calgary was the best I have ever had. The fit was perfect. I have been back twice for relining and have consistently received excellent treatment and service. Both Curtis and Sam are highly professional, caring, patient, and they are perfectionists (something you definitely want in a denturist). I would highly recommend this clinic. P.B., Calgary.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Value

This review is for Sam Khalil. Everything went fine for my appointment. The staff were friendly and punctual. My denture fits real well and I am happy with the service I received (relining on both sets of dentures). Thank you, G.C.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Value

I would like to express my sincere appreciation for the best denture I have ever owned. I can honestly vouch for the incredible quality of my denture and getting used to it was a breeze. In comparison with other dentures, this is by far the most comfortable. I would absolutely recommend the services of this gentleman to anyone who wants to be treated with respect. Thank you Curtis.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Value

Dr. Webe is great. He is very kind and knowledgeable. No questions are off limits. I really like him and my only comment is that I wish the place was open on weekends. Other than that, I am extremely happy with his services.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Value

A+++ rating for the excellent care provided to my father. Curtis treated our dad with great kindness. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Value

We are giving our "seal of approval" to this fantastic doctor. Dr. W is someone who genuinely cares and we believe it is a blessing to have him in our lives. Big thank you to the front desk receptionist who was ever so helpful & patient with our insurance questions.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Value

I waited a bit longer to post a review because I wanted to make sure I was happy with my new denture. I have been wearing an upper denture since I was a kid and had the same denturist for years. My last denture fit okay and did the job, but I was never ecstatic about it. I got in touch with Curtis upon the recommendation of my dentist. It has been around 8-9 months since I received new denture and I am really happy with it. The fit is really good and I dont feel any tightness in my jaw. Yes. I would highly recommend Curt to others.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Value

It was an honor to meet with Curtis, a wonderful doctor who is knowledgeable, patient, and goes above and beyond. I was fearful and apprehensive of getting a new denturist. After wearing dentures for 10 years, I was skeptical I could find someone who would pay attention to the finer details pertaining to my issues. Curtis made it possible to enjoy foods I never could before. I also find myself smiling at work, something my colleagues keep noticing. My colleagues have no idea that I wear a denture but keep complimentig me on my smile and better attitude. Thank you thank you thank you!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Value

My extreme nighttime teeth grinding became a big issue and my dentist recommended I get a custom mouthguard. My overall experience at the clinic was incredibly positive. During the consultation, I enjoyed a friendly conversation with Sam. He was very professional and made me feel comfortable. It was my first time getting a mouthguard and I was very curious about the process. My questions were always welcome and I appreciated Sam's efforts to work on that "perfect" fit. I would also like to commend Kelly's work. The insurance portion was confusing and she filled out the required paperwork prior to my consultation. I knew exactly what to expect in terms of costs. The staff does their very best to make he process smooth and seamless. They were genuinely caring and attentive to my needs.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Did a GREAT JOB for me and my husband. He is a wonderful and kind man and I appreciate the time he took to make our dentures perfect.

Dr. Souheil (Sam) Khalil - Denturist

Dr. Souheil (Sam) Khalil - Denturist

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Sam is a very nice person and I was satisfied with his approach and attentive.