Ratings for Dr. Andrea K. Boggild

Dr Boggild is one of the best doctors I have come across. She is thorough, detailed and extremely compassionate. She is not rushed and takes her time during the consultation. She always answers all my questions. Dr Boggild's staff are all amazing - they are obviously learning from a great leader. Not many doctors like Dr Boggild.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

She is a very caring and intelligent doctor. One of the best I have met. She helped me a great deal when I had a tropical illness.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I got an illness on vacation and Dr. Boggild diagnosed me right away and told me exactly what to expect during my illness. I made a full recovery thanks to her thorough and compationate care. I would recommend her wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Boggild is a professional and compassionate doctor specializing in Tropical and Infectious Diseases. She has helped me immensely after a bout of post-bacterial infection that I picked up in Mexico which resulted in chronic daily Montezuma's and essentially grounded me for months. During my exam, she heard some cracking in my lungs and immediately ordered a CT Scan. Both she and her staff go well above and beyond. I am grateful for their advisement and care. Roy C.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr. Andrea K. Boggild's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients