Ratings for Dr. Ali Fatemi

First Root Canal and so happy it was with Dr. Fatemi , because of his great skills I am no longer fearful of Root Canals. Dr. Fatemi took the time to explain the procedure and make me feel comfortable. Extremely professional and efficient would definitely recommend, top notch.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Thanks for the great review. We are so happy to hear of your experience. Please don't forget to tell your friends.

Submitted January 8, 2019

After all the scary stories and experiences in the past it was wonderful to have the rootcanal done without any pain whatsoever. thank you dr. Fatemi for an excellent job.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
So happy to hear! Thank you for your review. Happy New Year!!

Submitted January 3, 2019

Dr. Ali Fatemi is great with experience. He took out a broken piece of file from one of my canals that was in from before. He patiently worked on it and eventually removed it and then did root canal. Both my sessions with Dr. Fatemi and staff were great. Thank you Dr. Fatemi to make me happy.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy Dr. Fatemi was able to remove the broken instrument and that all went well.

Submitted November 28, 2018

Great experience. Covered all treatment options and gave good advise. Staff were exceptional as well.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
So happy to hear! Thanks for taking the time to review us!

Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr. Ali Fatemi, was very kind and courteous to my needs. He was very knowledgable about what i exactly my systoms were and what precautions i needed to take place.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Thank you for sharing your review. We're glad you had a great experience!

Submitted November 28, 2018

The staff was very pleasant and welcoming. Dr. Fatemi was extremely punctual and very kind. He has a very calm personality which helps when you are nervous. I had a root canal done and it was the easiest one I have had. I had no pain and minimal swelling. It was almost as easy as getting a cavity filled. I would highly recommend Dr. Fatemi.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
This is great to hear. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant, pain-free experience. Thanks for sharing.

Submitted October 18, 2018

I was very nervous but Dr. Fatemi was very reassuring. He and his staff made made my experience pleasant. Everyone was incredibly helpful, from the dr and his assistant with answering all my questions and Shalene at the front desk helping me with my insurance and being able to book my appointment around my busy schedule. Would highly recommend this office to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
We are happy that you had such a pleasant experience. We do strive to make sure all of our patients leave our office well informed and happy. Thanks for sharing!

Submitted October 18, 2018

I was very nervous before the appointment but Ali and his staff were absolutely amazing.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Thanks so much for your review! We're happy to hear you had a great experience!

Submitted July 24, 2018

Amazing experience and quality of service in regards to my first root canal. I highly recommend Alliance Dental!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
So happy to hear of your great experience! Thank you for sharing.

Submitted July 3, 2018

I visited the Alliance Dental Specialists in March 2018 and saw Dr. Ali Fatemi. The entire process was so comfortable and professional. It is not every day you end up having to get a root canal and the office understands that you could be nervous. They take the time with you and walk through the process to make sure you are comfortable. Day of the root canal, Dr. Fatemi and the team were amazing. They made me feel so comfortable and I did not feel a thing. I would not have root canal anywhere else! I would 100% recommend Alliance Dental Specialists and Dr. Fatemi to family and friends. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience! Thank you so much for the review.

Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Ali Fatemi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fatemi graduated in 2003 from Tabriz University in Iran and completed his 3 year Endodontic Residency there in 2005. After graduation in 2008, he had a successful endodontic practice for 7 years. In 2014 he passed the equivalency exams of Canada for general dentistry. In 2015, he was accepted in the Dental Specialty Assessment and Training Program at the University of Toronto. Currently, he is a fellow member of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada; he is a licensed Endodontist in Ontario and is a member of the ODA. He is a part-time clinical instructor at the department of Endodontics in the University of Toronto.

• English
  • Persian

• Tabriz University of Medical Sciences (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2015)

UnitedHealthcare