Ratings for Dr. Ali Fatemi

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

Everything was fully explained. Work was efficient with minimal discomfort. Much less post-freezing discomfort than I was led to expect. Without prior warning, took a look at another area of discomfort during the first consult, identified a problem and referred to my regular dentist.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Second time for a root canal with Dr. Ali Fatemi, fantastic guy, work and explaining the procedure. And his assistant Danielle also fantastic. Talking through the whole process on what is being done and ask how I am. Job well done!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

I am very happy to share this rating. I highly recommend Dr. Fatemi and team for a root canal procedure. His caring nature and expertise is Superb! The procedure was painless - technician, Danielle, was wonderful as well. His entire team was friendly, helpful, and professional.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

I had a re-treatment of a root canal and Dr Fatemi and his staff were fantastic! Danielle was excellent at explaining what was going on during the procedure. Dr Fatemi and Danielle worked seamlessly to complete the procedure and made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you had such a fantastic experience!

Submitted August 7, 2019

Highly recommend this doctor and his wonderful staff! Everyone is so helpful and makes you feel so comfortable. My experience with staff Barbara, specifically, was exemplary. I have received excellent care and truly felt secure.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Thanks for sharing your great experience. Barbara and the team thank you for taking the time to review us.

Submitted June 10, 2019

Was seen on an urgent basis for a root canal. Excellent care by all staff and I am grateful for Dr. Ali Fatemiā€˜s expertise. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Wonderful! So nice to read a such a nice review on a Monday morning! Thank you! We're happy you had a great experience.

Submitted June 3, 2019

Thank you to Dr. Fatemi and his team for making me feel completely comfortable during my treatment. Also, I felt better than expected the next day! Would highly recommend Dr. Fatemi and his team to anyone! I was truly in good hands!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
We're so happy to hear this. We appreciate you sharing your great experience too!

Submitted June 3, 2019

Definitely a five star for this amazing doctor. DR. Fatemi is very caring and professional. Highly recommend this team to anyone.

Submitted May 22, 2019

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Thank you so much for reviewing us and highly recommending us too!!

Submitted May 27, 2019

Dr. Fatemi's whole team did a great job. Susan at reception was very welcoming and efficient. Barbara, who was the dental assistant during my root canal, was first class. She was very professional, with a wonderful, friendly disposition, and explained everything before , during and afterwards. Ali was very professional and personable and did a great job! So much so that the whole experience was more relaxing than arduous! Strongly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Thank you for sharing your experience! We strive to make sure each of our patients leave our office informed and happy.

Submitted May 27, 2019

Dr. Ali Fatemi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fatemi graduated in 2003 from Tabriz University in Iran and completed his 3 year Endodontic Residency there in 2005. After graduation in 2008, he had a successful endodontic practice for 7 years. In 2014 he passed the equivalency exams of Canada for general dentistry. In 2015, he was accepted in the Dental Specialty Assessment and Training Program at the University of Toronto. Currently, he is a fellow member of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada; he is a licensed Endodontist in Ontario and is a member of the ODA. He is a part-time clinical instructor at the department of Endodontics in the University of Toronto.

• English
  • Persian

• Tabriz University of Medical Sciences (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2015)

Health Net