Ratings for Dr. Ali Fatemi

Dr. Fatemi and his dental assistant, Barbara, were excellent in care and communication. I had complete confidence that I was in very good hands during the procedure and as a patient, that is so important. Would definitely recommend:)

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
So happy to hear of your wonderful experience and that you'll recommend us to your family and friends! Thank you for taking the time to rate and write such a great review. :)

Submitted November 23, 2017

Had a appointment for my root canal today with Dr. Fatemi and his assistant Barbara, all I can say it was a good experience. His office staff was very helpful with everything I needing! Thank you for making my visit as pleasant as could be!:)

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
So happy to hear you had such a pleasant experience at our office! Thanks for sharing it.

Submitted November 16, 2017

Thank you for making my experience a pleasant one. I felt very confident with your expertise in root canal. It’s very comforting being fully informed before you performed. My tooth felt fine after the anethesic came out. The .staff were very professsional and caring, I would definitely recommend my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Recommending us to your family or friends is one of the biggest compliments you can give us! Thanks so much for posting. We are so happy to hear.

Submitted November 16, 2017

Had my appointment for my root canal with Dr. Fatemi and his assistant Danielle, and all i can say is that was a good experience. I felt relaxed during the whole appointment. A very professional team. I recommend for sure D. Fatemi and his team for all dental requirements.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Recommending our doctor is one of the biggest compliments you can give us. We are so happy you had a great experience at our office. Thanks for sharing :)

Submitted November 16, 2017

I am writing this on behalf of my husband who was referred by his dentist to Dr. Fatemi to perform a root canal. My husband is a senior - 89 - and has been having dental issues for quite a while, so was obviously uptight. Dr. Fatemi explained everything to us - expectations, possible outcomes etc. and was very knowledgeable and patient with him. The procedure was very successful and all in all we were very pleased. R & R C. Oakville

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
We are so happy to hear that your husband is very pleased with his experience at our office. We aim for all our patients to leave our office content. Thanks for sharing :)

Submitted November 16, 2017

A truly wonderful experience with Dr. Fatemi and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
That's fantastic! Thanks for your rating and your review :)

Submitted November 16, 2017

One of the best dental experiences of had. What I thought was going to be an uncomfortable procedure was completely pain free. I felt very relaxed during the whole appointment.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
This is wonderful to hear! So happy you had a great experience and thank you very much for sharing!!

Submitted November 16, 2017

I found Dr. Fatemi very knowledgeable, professional, courteous and a pleasure to have had my dental work performed with. I was made to feel very comfortable and was kept informed of every step of the procedure. His office staff was very helpful with everything I needed including submitting all my benefit claims and supporting documentation for my employer. I would strongly recommend Dr. Fatemi and his supporting office team for any and all dental requirements! Thank you for making a very unpleasant and painful experience a thing of the past. :-)

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Thank you for sharing with us all such a great experience from start to end. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with all our team members :)

Submitted September 22, 2017

This was my second root canal by Dr. Fatemi within a 6 week period. I was impressed by his gentle and caring manner, as well as professionalism. Although these are experiences that most of us would prefer to avoid, I would strongly recommend Dr. Fatemi and his staff for a favourable experience and outcome.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Thank you for trusting us for a second time! We appreciate your review and are happy to hear both treatmetns went well for you :)

Submitted September 22, 2017

My dentist was on holidays, and recommended Dr. Fatemi. They did me a huge favour seeing me very quickly, before going on a trio. I needed a root canal, and the whole process was handled with such care and professionalism . Dr, Fatami and his assistant made feel so comfortable, explaining everything, giving me options, taking their time without rushing. I felt I was in very good hands. I was really impressed and very grateful for fitting me in.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
You can always count on Alliance Dental Specialists to see you quickly for your emergency root canal treatments! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Dr. Ali Fatemi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fatemi graduated in 2003 from Tabriz University in Iran and completed his 3 year Endodontic Residency there in 2005. After graduation in 2008, he had a successful endodontic practice for 7 years. In 2014 he passed the equivalency exams of Canada for general dentistry. In 2015, he was accepted in the Dental Specialty Assessment and Training Program at the University of Toronto. Currently, he is a fellow member of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada; he is a licensed Endodontist in Ontario and is a member of the ODA. He is a part-time clinical instructor at the department of Endodontics in the University of Toronto.

• English
  • Persian

• Tabriz University of Medical Sciences (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2015)