Ratings for Dr. Ali Fatemi

I found Dr. Fatemi very knowledgeable, professional, courteous and a pleasure to have had my dental work performed with. I was made to feel very comfortable and was kept informed of every step of the procedure. His office staff was very helpful with everything I needed including submitting all my benefit claims and supporting documentation for my employer. I would strongly recommend Dr. Fatemi and his supporting office team for any and all dental requirements! Thank you for making a very unpleasant and painful experience a thing of the past. :-)

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Thank you for sharing with us all such a great experience from start to end. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with all our team members :)

Submitted September 22, 2017

This was my second root canal by Dr. Fatemi within a 6 week period. I was impressed by his gentle and caring manner, as well as professionalism. Although these are experiences that most of us would prefer to avoid, I would strongly recommend Dr. Fatemi and his staff for a favourable experience and outcome.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Thank you for trusting us for a second time! We appreciate your review and are happy to hear both treatmetns went well for you :)

Submitted September 22, 2017

My dentist was on holidays, and recommended Dr. Fatemi. They did me a huge favour seeing me very quickly, before going on a trio. I needed a root canal, and the whole process was handled with such care and professionalism . Dr, Fatami and his assistant made feel so comfortable, explaining everything, giving me options, taking their time without rushing. I felt I was in very good hands. I was really impressed and very grateful for fitting me in.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
You can always count on Alliance Dental Specialists to see you quickly for your emergency root canal treatments! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Submitted September 22, 2017

My first root canal. He went through everything with me and the whole exprience was painless and

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Great service. Staff was helpful and friendly. Painless

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Thank you for your review and such high ratings :)

Submitted May 25, 2017

Great dentist but this is second time I have gone through a root canal and the freezing has come out. the assistant also needs to pay more attention to suctioning....very uncomfortable

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Sorry to hear that you did not have such a favorable experience. You are definitely welcome to contact our office to further discuss your experience as at Alliance we value all feedback that is given and address any concerns that patients have. We will definitely discuss this within our office and we hope to hear from you soon.

Submitted May 25, 2017

Great service - did not hurt a bit for a root canal and I am a chicken!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

the treatment was thoroughly explained throughout and was completed efficiently and pain free

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Having an old root canal done due to an infection certainly has never been on the top of my list of fun things to. The staff were knowledgable and friendly. The procedure was pain free and the staff was always concerned about my well being

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Excellent treatment, communication, doctor. I was very scared but they were so nice to me that I forgot why I was there =) and I have no more pain =)

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Thank you for commenting on your experience! We are pleased to hear that your treatment went pleasantly well =)

Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fatemi graduated in 2003 from Tabriz University in Iran and completed his 3 year Endodontic Residency there in 2005. After graduation in 2008, he had a successful endodontic practice for 7 years. In 2014 he passed the equivalency exams of Canada for general dentistry. In 2015, he was accepted in the Dental Specialty Assessment and Training Program at the University of Toronto. Currently, he is a fellow member of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada; he is a licensed Endodontist in Ontario and is a member of the ODA. He is a part-time clinical instructor at the department of Endodontics in the University of Toronto.

• English
  • Persian

• Tabriz University of Medical Sciences (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2015)

Carefirst Bcbs