Ratings for Dr. Ali Fatemi

Great service. Staff was helpful and friendly. Painless

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Thank you for your review and such high ratings :)

Submitted May 25, 2017

Great dentist but this is second time I have gone through a root canal and the freezing has come out. the assistant also needs to pay more attention to suctioning....very uncomfortable

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Sorry to hear that you did not have such a favorable experience. You are definitely welcome to contact our office to further discuss your experience as at Alliance we value all feedback that is given and address any concerns that patients have. We will definitely discuss this within our office and we hope to hear from you soon.

Submitted May 25, 2017

Great service - did not hurt a bit for a root canal and I am a chicken!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

the treatment was thoroughly explained throughout and was completed efficiently and pain free

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Having an old root canal done due to an infection certainly has never been on the top of my list of fun things to. The staff were knowledgable and friendly. The procedure was pain free and the staff was always concerned about my well being

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Excellent treatment, communication, doctor. I was very scared but they were so nice to me that I forgot why I was there =) and I have no more pain =)

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Thank you for commenting on your experience! We are pleased to hear that your treatment went pleasantly well =)

Submitted March 16, 2017

I went to Dr. Fatemi after my own dentist said I needed to see specialist for a root canal. I have never had a root canal done before but have heard not so good things. Dr. Fatemi put at ease by explaining the procedure and his assistant Kiran was great. The procedure took less time than he originally thought. The end result was awesome, with little to no discomfort at all. If you ever need a root canal, I highly recommend Dr. Fatemi.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I went to Dr. Fatemi for a consult and then for a root canal first thing the next morning. He and Kiran worked as a very efficient, professional team and were gentle, explaining everything as they went. I experienced no discomfort and was able to get on a plane a few days later worry free. Thank you kindly!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I had a root canal done by Dr. Fatemi and was able to get it done right away. Had a consult one day the next day I was in having the work done.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I had a root canal done by Dr. Fatemi. He was very helpful and made me feel comfortable. I felt no pain during the procedure and limited pain after. Great at what he does.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fatemi graduated in 2003 from Tabriz University in Iran and completed his 3 year Endodontic Residency there in 2005. After graduation in 2008, he had a successful endodontic practice for 7 years. In 2014 he passed the equivalency exams of Canada for general dentistry. In 2015, he was accepted in the Dental Specialty Assessment and Training Program at the University of Toronto. Currently, he is a fellow member of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada; he is a licensed Endodontist in Ontario and is a member of the ODA. He is a part-time clinical instructor at the department of Endodontics in the University of Toronto.

• English
  • Persian

• Tabriz University of Medical Sciences (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2015)