Ratings for Dr. Ali Fatemi

Amazing experience and quality of service in regards to my first root canal. I highly recommend Alliance Dental!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
So happy to hear of your great experience! Thank you for sharing.

Submitted July 3, 2018

I visited the Alliance Dental Specialists in March 2018 and saw Dr. Ali Fatemi. The entire process was so comfortable and professional. It is not every day you end up having to get a root canal and the office understands that you could be nervous. They take the time with you and walk through the process to make sure you are comfortable. Day of the root canal, Dr. Fatemi and the team were amazing. They made me feel so comfortable and I did not feel a thing. I would not have root canal anywhere else! I would 100% recommend Alliance Dental Specialists and Dr. Fatemi to family and friends. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience! Thank you so much for the review.

Submitted April 12, 2018

Amazing experience and quality service! Dr Ali Fatemi is an excellent endodontist! Very professional! It was my second root canal by dr. Fatemi within 4 weeks. Entire experience from the initial assessment through to completion of the second root canal was done professionally and courteously. I felt very confident with his expertise and knowledge. His assistant, Danielle and other staff are simply amazing! Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
So glad to hear of your great experience! Thanks for the wonderful review.

Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Fatemi and his dental assistant, Barbara, were excellent in care and communication. I had complete confidence that I was in very good hands during the procedure and as a patient, that is so important. Would definitely recommend:)

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
So happy to hear of your wonderful experience and that you'll recommend us to your family and friends! Thank you for taking the time to rate and write such a great review. :)

Submitted November 23, 2017

Had a appointment for my root canal today with Dr. Fatemi and his assistant Barbara, all I can say it was a good experience. His office staff was very helpful with everything I needing! Thank you for making my visit as pleasant as could be!:)

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
So happy to hear you had such a pleasant experience at our office! Thanks for sharing it.

Submitted November 16, 2017

Thank you for making my experience a pleasant one. I felt very confident with your expertise in root canal. It’s very comforting being fully informed before you performed. My tooth felt fine after the anethesic came out. The .staff were very professsional and caring, I would definitely recommend my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Recommending us to your family or friends is one of the biggest compliments you can give us! Thanks so much for posting. We are so happy to hear.

Submitted November 16, 2017

Had my appointment for my root canal with Dr. Fatemi and his assistant Danielle, and all i can say is that was a good experience. I felt relaxed during the whole appointment. A very professional team. I recommend for sure D. Fatemi and his team for all dental requirements.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Recommending our doctor is one of the biggest compliments you can give us. We are so happy you had a great experience at our office. Thanks for sharing :)

Submitted November 16, 2017

I am writing this on behalf of my husband who was referred by his dentist to Dr. Fatemi to perform a root canal. My husband is a senior - 89 - and has been having dental issues for quite a while, so was obviously uptight. Dr. Fatemi explained everything to us - expectations, possible outcomes etc. and was very knowledgeable and patient with him. The procedure was very successful and all in all we were very pleased. R & R C. Oakville

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
We are so happy to hear that your husband is very pleased with his experience at our office. We aim for all our patients to leave our office content. Thanks for sharing :)

Submitted November 16, 2017

A truly wonderful experience with Dr. Fatemi and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
That's fantastic! Thanks for your rating and your review :)

Submitted November 16, 2017

One of the best dental experiences of had. What I thought was going to be an uncomfortable procedure was completely pain free. I felt very relaxed during the whole appointment.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
This is wonderful to hear! So happy you had a great experience and thank you very much for sharing!!

Dr. Ali Fatemi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fatemi graduated in 2003 from Tabriz University in Iran and completed his 3 year Endodontic Residency there in 2005. After graduation in 2008, he had a successful endodontic practice for 7 years. In 2014 he passed the equivalency exams of Canada for general dentistry. In 2015, he was accepted in the Dental Specialty Assessment and Training Program at the University of Toronto. Currently, he is a fellow member of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada; he is a licensed Endodontist in Ontario and is a member of the ODA. He is a part-time clinical instructor at the department of Endodontics in the University of Toronto.

• English
  • Persian

• Tabriz University of Medical Sciences (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2015)

• BCBS Illinois