Ratings for Dr. Afsheen Mazhar

I just had my first visit with Dr Mazar. It is so hard to find a female doctor. I am glad i have found the right one. Her staff were also lovely.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Alway smiling. Always helpful. Great doctor and great person.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Totally clueless and ignorant about iatrogenic damage resulting from benzodiazepines. Her lack of knowledge about these drugs is astonishing. Does not seem to grasp the concept of protracted benzo withdrawal and aims instead to attribute the symptoms to (nonexistent) rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, B12 deficiency, lupus...the list is long. Worst of all, she is quite arrogant in her erroneous assumptions. A doctor who is unfamiliar with drugs effects is someone who should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Excellent doctor. I had a rough time with back pain. She ordered tests very promptly and identified the problem with my disks. Also was very kind. The staff are bit blunt and I had to wait to see her but it was worth the wait. Much better than my last doc who didnt have the time to listen to me. I am glad I changed doctors and went with Dr Mazhar.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I have been a patient at this clinic for many years. I just came from back home and was so worried about how the new family doctor will be. She was wonderful. She took her time with me and gave me very useful suggestions about all my problems. I also like that she does not just send you home with pills. What I did not like was that I had taken the day off of work for this and after thirty minuted or so she asked me to book a follow up for all the left over things. When I asked why we couldnt do everything that day, she said to me that like other people, I probably also don't want to sit in the waiting room forever. It sucks to have to come back for things, but I find most doctors offices are like this these days. Overall good experience. I felt she knew her stuff.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Really nice and approachable. But you can be sitting in the waiting room for up to one hour!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I saw Dr Mazhar for a pap when my doctor sent me to her. It was almost pain free! No doubt she is very good with her hands. Also made me feel very comfortable even though we met for the first time.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr Mazar is nice and friendly. She makes sure she gets you to see the right specialist. My son has a pediatrician too and and I tried to book a visit for Sick Kids. The pediatrician tool so long but she revered me right away. Great person.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Mazhar for almost one year now. It has been a tough year for our family but she was there for us whenever we needed her. To me she is just like my daughter. She runs late many times but I don't mind because I know she will give me time when I need it.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I have seen Dr Mazhar many times now. She takes her work very seriously and always sends me for tests when I need them. She is strict about giving some prescriptions but I don't mind. My only problem is that she can run late some times. Overall good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Afsheen Mazhar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients