Ratings for Dr. Afsheen Mazhar

i have been seeing Dr Mazhar for 2 years and am very happy with her in all phases of my health.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Very good doctor. I really like her. I was very anxious about my PAP. I did'nt feel a thing,

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

I saw Dr Mazar for the first time. She explained cause of my problems to me and was honest when she did not know some things. Her approach is good.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

I feel comfortable with this doctor. She does not rush me.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

I just had my first visit with Dr Mazar. It is so hard to find a female doctor. I am glad i have found the right one. Her staff were also lovely.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Alway smiling. Always helpful. Great doctor and great person.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Totally clueless and ignorant about iatrogenic damage resulting from benzodiazepines. Her lack of knowledge about these drugs is astonishing. Does not seem to grasp the concept of protracted benzo withdrawal and aims instead to attribute the symptoms to (nonexistent) rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, B12 deficiency, lupus...the list is long. Worst of all, she is quite arrogant in her erroneous assumptions. A doctor who is unfamiliar with drugs effects is someone who should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Excellent doctor. I had a rough time with back pain. She ordered tests very promptly and identified the problem with my disks. Also was very kind. The staff are bit blunt and I had to wait to see her but it was worth the wait. Much better than my last doc who didnt have the time to listen to me. I am glad I changed doctors and went with Dr Mazhar.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I have been a patient at this clinic for many years. I just came from back home and was so worried about how the new family doctor will be. She was wonderful. She took her time with me and gave me very useful suggestions about all my problems. I also like that she does not just send you home with pills. What I did not like was that I had taken the day off of work for this and after thirty minuted or so she asked me to book a follow up for all the left over things. When I asked why we couldnt do everything that day, she said to me that like other people, I probably also don't want to sit in the waiting room forever. It sucks to have to come back for things, but I find most doctors offices are like this these days. Overall good experience. I felt she knew her stuff.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Really nice and approachable. But you can be sitting in the waiting room for up to one hour!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Afsheen Mazhar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan