Ratings for Dr. Afsheen Mazhar

Really nice and approachable. But you can be sitting in the waiting room for up to one hour!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I saw Dr Mazhar for a pap when my doctor sent me to her. It was almost pain free! No doubt she is very good with her hands. Also made me feel very comfortable even though we met for the first time.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr Mazar is nice and friendly. She makes sure she gets you to see the right specialist. My son has a pediatrician too and and I tried to book a visit for Sick Kids. The pediatrician tool so long but she revered me right away. Great person.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Mazhar for almost one year now. It has been a tough year for our family but she was there for us whenever we needed her. To me she is just like my daughter. She runs late many times but I don't mind because I know she will give me time when I need it.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I have seen Dr Mazhar many times now. She takes her work very seriously and always sends me for tests when I need them. She is strict about giving some prescriptions but I don't mind. My only problem is that she can run late some times. Overall good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

No one has been so thorough with me as this doctor. Trust her fully.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I had switched family doctors when she took over the practice. I still got phone calls from her office to make sure I was following up on important tests. I was very impressed and asked to become her patient again. Happy with my decision so far.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Awesome Doctor! Knows what shes doing and Friendly.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr Mazhar is amazing with children. I saw her at a walk in clinic with my girls and then followed her along to her family practice. She has such kind mannerisms and really knows what she is doing. So glad we have her as our doctor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

i have seen this doctor a few times and i find her to be difficult at best . 10 minute tme limit is now way to deal with patient issues and to ask for help in regards to legal matters she is useless .but you can be sure that if she writes you a lteer she wants money . i find her demeaner ans manners lacking....................................no compassion what so ever . i

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Afsheen Mazhar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Healthnet