Ratings for Dr. Christine M. Badke

Horrible manners. My insurance offers free physicals once a year with no copay and I called to make sure after my appointment because they still charged me a copay. Girl in front said if that is the case they will reimburse me later. After verifying with insurance, I called the office to ask for my copay back and let them know about the free once a year physical from my employer again, so girl in front checked with Dr.Badke and came back and said that if they give me my copay back I can just go find a new Doctor. Wow, way to treat a patient who was just trying to be right with what my Blue Cross insurance was offering me. I got my money back and found a great Doctor. Never been treated so horribly and made to look like I was lying and out to scam them or something.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

I did not like her rudeness and she has a strong tendency not to listen to what I was saying. Also, her assistant did not correctly put down certain medical information as I stated it to her. It was a very bad experience for me and I'll never go back to her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Badke for years. I trust her with my health. Making an appointment is easy. She is very friendly and nice, I recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

If you decide to risk it and go to this doctor, be aware that if you pay in cash they will charge you again 6 mths after consultation. And they will charge a $50 dollar late fee in addition to the additional copay charge. Will never go to this doctor again, worst experience ever!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Dr. Christine M. Badke's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1990)

Delta Dental