Ratings for Dr. Alexandra Ginty

Came in for my appointment...might have been 2-3 minutes after...nurse completed the preliminary measurements, etc. and waited for the doctor in the examination room. When she came in, went through all the appropriate questions, checks, tests, etc. She spent the time with me and listened to my questions as well as asking her own. Never felt like I was being rushed or lectured. Was very factual and direct. Felt that I was treated with respect and given the time I needed. Trust her direction and guidance. Thanks!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Always appreciate the quality of the service and knowledge of the staff and Dr. Ginty!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Amazing Doctor and could not recommend highly enough. Has great people skills and goes out of her way to explain everything and answer questions. We are lucky to have her as our primary physician for over four years now. Highly recommend. And the office staff take time to follow through and are very patient. We've never had a long wait as the office runs timely.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr.Ginty has been my family doctor for approximately 8 years. She has never once taken me in on time, once waiting 2.5 hours for a 15 minute appointment. Her working hours fluctuate and is now working part time. You need to make appointments about a month prior and the staff at Dorval Medical may switch your doctor without notification. Once you are in the appointment, she will use the first solution instead of giving you alternatives. However, she is a very kind person. She says email is the best way to contact her but seldom replies. It has been difficult having her as a doctor as a young adult with various medical issues. I have been looking to switch doctors but as a student I have planned to graduate before searching a new practice.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Ginty has a gift and those of us lucky to be her patient benefit the most...she is very reassuring and you know she keeps on top of what is new in the medical field. She is not a miracle worker but she is the next best thing.....I feel she knows who I am as a patient and will do the right thing by me.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr ginty is one of the nicest Dr's I have personally ever met. She is great at her job and is very caring. She will get things done during the appointment. I have never left questioning her ability to do her job. She is very knowledgeable and to the point. She takes her time and gets things right.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Ginty is by far the best doctor I've seen. She always takes the time to listen and talk to me and is very supportive. I feel like she genuinely cares about me and my health. The nurses at Dorval Medical are also amazing. At one point I had to learn to do self injections and they were all very supportive and patient with me. I think it's rare to find a doctor these days that has so much compassion

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Autocorrect changes Dr. Ginty ' s name to Dr. Gift, and I don't think it is a coincidence. She has been a phenomenal support to my family for 15 years. She is caring and sincere in her candor. She makes sure she listens carefully and discusses the options. We could not ask for better care.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

She has been my doctor since 1998 I have moved from the area but still go back. She has been great and always gets me to specialist quickly when needed. She does a great job and I find she takes the time with me when I do have an issues to make sure it is solved as quickly as possible. I also like the fact she supports myself having a naturopath as part of my health care needs.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

She is an awesome doctor!!! very warm, kind, caring. My family and myself have been seeing her for years and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012