Ratings for Dr. Pierre Chue

I met Dr. Chue in the summer of 2013. I was living at the Hope Mission's Immigration Hall, a men's transitional housing project. Bluntly put, it's where they eventually put the refuse of their inept 'Breakout' rehab program. I was there to do some journalistic research, which entailed me entering said program. The staff are mostly 'graduates' of this program, and in my opinion, the only thing separating them from the clients, was a paycheque. Being vastly too literate for this milieu, it was inevitable before I went to make legitimate complaint of how I had been spoken to, by a few of these miscreants. This resulted in my getting a 30-day eviction notice, for being considered 'toxic to the community.' [In actual fact, it was them merely acting spitefully to one whom they obviously resented for being too educated. I had tried to be nice, in the beginning.] As it fortunately turned out, the head guy decided to quash the eviction order on the 28th, day, but expressed a wish that I go see a psychologist. Thinking that if I refused, I'd be out, I reluctantly agreed. He said that they had their own one, and so I accepted to see theirs. It was held in his office (with anybody and his dog being able to walk by rubbernecking). Then the other shoe fell, and I found out that their psychologist was actually a shrink, which thing I hadn't been told about, and doubtless have agreed to see, had I known. Well, owing to my worry of being in the street, I acquiesced, only to find out that it was some immigrant female. When I sardonically asked her specialty might be (if any), she blithely, and profoundly answers me that she was a adult psychiatrist... I'd have never guessed. The whole contention was that I had problems getting along with the staff, etc. As I previously mentioned, the place was populated by mostly naught but uneducated, jealous types, who would be the cause of any conflict; these places finding intellectuals as anathema. We three spent an hour together, with the whole thing being so cliché, I almost walked out. She set up another appointment, and this was where I met Dr. Chue. At the next one, which was 15 minutes late, and barely lasted that long, either, it was apparent that Dr. Chue was this woman's boss. After about ten minutes, I jokingly asked him if he felt I had Aspberger's Syndrome. He merely matter-of-factly answered me that he thought not, nor any malady of which he was aware. This was hilarious to me, as she was of the opinion that I was in sore need of attending her weekly anger management cretins class, but was obviously reluctant to naysay her boss. My impression of Dr. Chue was that he wished he'd been anywhere else, rather than sitting in a skid row shelter office, with some colleague he blatantly must have considered an idiot. In fact, as I, he seemed to exude the feeling that he thought the whole visit to be a waste of his time, what with his fawning subordinate. I had one final visit with this broad, sans Chue, when I was able to get them discontinued. The female psychiatrist was dr. Margaret Querijero, the Hope Mission's resident shrink. The one thing they failed to acknowledge was the almost $300 in lost wages I lost in having to see her. I've nothing ill to speak of Dr. Chue, and consider these others' comments of him to be obviously proof of their mental illnesses. Ah well, I guess it did serve as journalistic research, after all.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Chue is a disgusting coward who is malicious and also jealous and depraved he cannot handle the fact that god gave me such authority and hardware so he is out to ruin my health and lie lie lie you stupid ostrich pig..when I deal with you you will wish your fathers fathers had not existed and were not so deformed and retarded to pass this kind of disgusting genetic cowardice and malicious stupidity to the world. get ready chue you are about to leave earth any way so have a good trip to the next authority and try to explain to them all about your sick depravity and malice. sorry, are you mad over the hardware i got chue.?

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr Chue is a malpractice lawsuit waiting to happen. I was admited to the psych ward when I was having TIAs. He was very quick to diagnose me, although my symptoms didn't match up with his diagnoses. He send me home on 5 medications that made me more stupid than what the TIAs made me. Then I got handed over to another psychiatrist who took his disgnoseis and ran with it. Neither psychiatrist, although they have medical degrees, used their medical degrees. It's clear to me that Dr Chue comes up with a diagnosis just because he can and not because it's real.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Arrogant and narcissistic. Superficial and appears to make snap judgements.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

He made his Judgements about me through HERE SAY and INNUENDO!! SPOKE 4 WORDS TO ME!! His report is full of lies, as he states that I was Hospitalized for SUICIDE AT AGE 13 AND THIS IS FALSE!!! I WORKED 2 NIGHTS A WEEK after school in a hospital on 2 separate wards in a hospital and on Saturdays all day at age 13. I WAS NEVER DIAGNOSED AS D.I.D. or MULTIPLE PERSONALITY; AND THAT IS WRITTEN IN MY FILE!!! DR CHUE CLEARLY has an agenda, and IS CLEARLY out to hurt and cause issues!!! I am sure I will have a case for a lawyer!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

He is difficult to talk to and seems to have his own agenda. Does not seem to have any compassion or warmth. I saw his report, which does not seem to contain anything we talked about. He does have a lot of letters behind his name, though, Which suggests BS more than anything.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

As the other reviews say… not the best. He's uncaring and cold. Made me feel like he didn't have the time or desire to help in any way. I have PTSD, went home that night after seeing this doctor and had some of the worst flashback nightmares I've had since developing PTSD. This doctor should have his licence revoked. Everything about him is bad, bad, bad.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Dr. Chue was an insensitive, uncaring doctor. Closed my file without telling me and refused to see me again. He is incredibly narcassistic. I would NEVER recommend this psychiatrist!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Chue was late. Didn't seem to care, told me he didn't have much time. But the other staff was nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Narcissistic. Uncaring. All about the money. Not patient care.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015