Ratings for Dr. Pierre Chue

He made his Judgements about me through HERE SAY and INNUENDO!! SPOKE 4 WORDS TO ME!! His report is full of lies, as he states that I was Hospitalized for SUICIDE AT AGE 13 AND THIS IS FALSE!!! I WORKED 2 NIGHTS A WEEK after school in a hospital on 2 separate wards in a hospital and on Saturdays all day at age 13. I WAS NEVER DIAGNOSED AS D.I.D. or MULTIPLE PERSONALITY; AND THAT IS WRITTEN IN MY FILE!!! DR CHUE CLEARLY has an agenda, and IS CLEARLY out to hurt and cause issues!!! I am sure I will have a case for a lawyer!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

He is difficult to talk to and seems to have his own agenda. Does not seem to have any compassion or warmth. I saw his report, which does not seem to contain anything we talked about. He does have a lot of letters behind his name, though, Which suggests BS more than anything.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

As the other reviews say… not the best. He's uncaring and cold. Made me feel like he didn't have the time or desire to help in any way. I have PTSD, went home that night after seeing this doctor and had some of the worst flashback nightmares I've had since developing PTSD. This doctor should have his licence revoked. Everything about him is bad, bad, bad.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Dr. Chue was an insensitive, uncaring doctor. Closed my file without telling me and refused to see me again. He is incredibly narcassistic. I would NEVER recommend this psychiatrist!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Chue was late. Didn't seem to care, told me he didn't have much time. But the other staff was nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Narcissistic. Uncaring. All about the money. Not patient care.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. Chue is an excellent doctor, who cares about his patients. He is the best in his field and, I am so thankful to have been under his care.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dedicated and devoted to excellent patient listening skills, efficient, effective the best Edmonton has to offer!! Thank you for never giving up on me!!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

An amazing and highly knowledgeable Dr. He is highly devoted to the well being of those in his care. He is attentive, personable highly educated with a very keen ear! Thank You Dr Chur your care was impeccable!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

He closed my file w/out even informing me. now I have to find a brand-new doctor before my meds run out, which is going to be impossible.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013