Ratings for Dr. Pierre Chue

As the other reviews say… not the best. He's uncaring and cold. Made me feel like he didn't have the time or desire to help in any way. I have PTSD, went home that night after seeing this doctor and had some of the worst flashback nightmares I've had since developing PTSD. This doctor should have his licence revoked. Everything about him is bad, bad, bad.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Dr. Chue was an insensitive, uncaring doctor. Closed my file without telling me and refused to see me again. He is incredibly narcassistic. I would NEVER recommend this psychiatrist!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Chue was late. Didn't seem to care, told me he didn't have much time. But the other staff was nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Narcissistic. Uncaring. All about the money. Not patient care.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. Chue is an excellent doctor, who cares about his patients. He is the best in his field and, I am so thankful to have been under his care.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dedicated and devoted to excellent patient listening skills, efficient, effective the best Edmonton has to offer!! Thank you for never giving up on me!!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

An amazing and highly knowledgeable Dr. He is highly devoted to the well being of those in his care. He is attentive, personable highly educated with a very keen ear! Thank You Dr Chur your care was impeccable!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

He closed my file w/out even informing me. now I have to find a brand-new doctor before my meds run out, which is going to be impossible.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Chue was very helpful. He allowed me to talk freely about how I had been feeling and what was going on. He made a lot of recommendations other than just medication. He recommended some vitamin changes, lifestyle changes and prescribed something at a low dose so that I could ease my way into it. I felt like I finally found a doctor who had a real understanding of my diagnosis and I could trust with his prescriptions.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

DR. Chue was my doctor 2000 - 2002 and thanks to him I am doing very well and have been employed for the 9 years. Thank you so much. Rob Walters, Nova SCotia.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012