You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Pierre Chue

Dr. Chue was an insensitive, uncaring doctor. Closed my file without telling me and refused to see me again. He is incredibly narcassistic. I would NEVER recommend this psychiatrist!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Narcissistic. Uncaring. All about the money. Not patient care.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

An amazing and highly knowledgeable Dr. He is highly devoted to the well being of those in his care. He is attentive, personable highly educated with a very keen ear! Thank You Dr Chur your care was impeccable!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

He closed my file w/out even informing me. now I have to find a brand-new doctor before my meds run out, which is going to be impossible.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Chue was very helpful. He allowed me to talk freely about how I had been feeling and what was going on. He made a lot of recommendations other than just medication. He recommended some vitamin changes, lifestyle changes and prescribed something at a low dose so that I could ease my way into it. I felt like I finally found a doctor who had a real understanding of my diagnosis and I could trust with his prescriptions.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

DR. Chue was my doctor 2000 - 2002 and thanks to him I am doing very well and have been employed for the 9 years. Thank you so much. Rob Walters, Nova SCotia.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

I have only seen Dr. Chue one time, but he helped make the interview seem like we knew each other for years. I sent him a number of reports before my session, and he had read every one before he saw me. That impressed me, but then, everything about this man impressed me. An excellent and caring person who went into the right profession. (My staff rating is not based on anything as I met him over telepsychiatry, so dealt only with him. However, I can only see this doctor having efficient, helpful, hard-working and happy, smiling staff, I don't think he would tolerate anything else.)

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Pierre Chue's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chue was an insensitive, uncaring doctor. Closed my file without telling me and refused to see me again. He is incredibly narcassistic. I would NEVER recomm..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chue was late. Didn't seem to care, told me he didn't have much time. But the other staff was nice and helpful."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Narcissistic. Uncaring. All about the money. Not patient care. "

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chue is an excellent doctor, who cares about his patients. He is the best in his field and, I am so thankful to have been under his care. "

June 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dedicated and devoted to excellent patient listening skills, efficient, effective the best Edmonton has to offer!! Thank you for never giving up on me!!!"

December 16, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "An amazing and highly knowledgeable Dr. He is highly devoted to the well being of those in his care. He is attentive, personable highly educated with a very kee..."

October 28, 2014