Ratings for Dr. William Chepesiuk

I have been going to him for years. I have found recently that he doesn't seem to care too much about his patients. He seems like he is always in a rush and isn't patient enough to listen whatever issue you may be having. The new secretary leaves an extremely bitter taste in your mouth. She is very dismissive and fails to provide proper information for upcoming appointments in and outside of office, she does not call back, and she lacks a personal touch that the office once had. Very dissapointed in this office- will be going elsewhere unless changes are made.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I am very fortunate to have him as my GP as well.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

He's a great doctor. I am very fortunate to have him as my GP.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Really cares about his patients. He is also very honest. He won't be ethically compromised.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Have been a patient for over 30 years - excellent physician, always bang on with his diagnosis, makes referrals immediately if something looks suspicious. Our whole family goes to him. Secretary not so helpful, rarely answers the phone, forgetful - i'm always following up regarding appts with other physicians. Previous secretaries were excellent.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

He seems unhappy!!! Even at McDonalds smiles are free. However he does know his stuff.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Chepesiuk is kind, helpful , knowledgable and resourceful. His admin person is dismissive, rude and impatient.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I can always see him with the one hours notice. I think him for that. It is so easy to see him and very convenient. Thank you for this

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

He seems to already be retired. If he's so unhappy, he should just retire. Doesn't care. All he wants to do is write prescriptions. Wonder how he would feel as a patient getting the type of "care" he gives?

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

he doesn't spend much time with me. I feel rushed. he never sits down-standing over my head and I feel rushed this way. he seems quite upset (personal affairs?). Never in a good mood. Cheer up doctor! it's not all that bad. A smile on your face wouldn't hurt. We all can see your stressed state - and it doesn't help us

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015