Ratings for Dr. MICHAEL M. Rezaian

MY family has gone to doctor rezaian for over ten years and all of a sudden he threatens to take away their meds because we missed a pill count. i'm sorry that my brother in-law had been murdered and we had to attend a week long trial to keep his killer in jail. then when he did decide to give them their script he said it was only for a month and referred us to pain management but when the pain doctor said they did not accept the insurance doctor rezaian's office told us we had to call around and find a doctor that takes it. so... this has been impossible I've looked everywhere and cannot find info on anyone let alone if they take our insurance. I thought it was the doctors job to refer you to people who fit your needs. job not well done. just because half of martinsburg is addicted to pills does not mean people who need them for pain are. maybe if you stopped giving methadone you wouldn't have so many heroin addicts!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I can't get any information from him regarding my lab results. Thus, I am not very pleased with the efficiency of his entire office staff and him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Worst doctor in the world, shouldn't even be called a Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Rezaian is very knowledgeable and takes time to answer all my questions and concerns. It seems like he really does care, very attentive.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Excellent doctor, I have been seeing him for ten years. It is hard to get through to the office sometimes, but if you leave a message they DO return your call, and wait times seem to be getting better. I am willing to wait though, because I know that it is because the dr. takes his time with every patient, and never rushes anyone. I also feel that I can discuss anything with him, he never dismisses my concerns. Some of his staff are not too friendly, but others are great. And you won't find a more caring doctor anywhere!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

I feel very comfortable with him, meaning, I feel I can say anything. He never gets irritated with me. He took immediate interest in my MRIs, even when I was not aware of it. He believes me when I tell him my symptoms of cognitive issues, memory problems, and white spots on my MRI, which turned out to be lesions. I tell him personal things about my Lupus/Sjogren's, and I never feel ashamed. He is the first doctor that believes me when I try to tell him/her I truthfully am experiencing something. Because he believes me and helps me, I feel he is the best doctor I have ever had. He looks me in the face when shaking my hand, and when I speak to him. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I do have special feelings for him because he takes good care of me. I have special feelings for him as a doctor, but also because he is good human being. Thank you, Dr. Michael Rezaian. I love you. Miss J. Daly

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

The most hardest office I have ever tried to get in touch with and the satff is the worst I have seen in 45 years!They do not answer the phones. I waited 1 hour to see doctor while in a small waiting room. Tried to get a diability letter written and you'd think I ask them to rewrite the consitition.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Ever since my daughter was diagnosed with this auto-immune disease 2 years 8 months ago, she has been coming to Dr. Rezaian. He and his staff have been so caring and attentive and thorough. I love going to this office as I feel so at home and I know my daughter is going to be taken care of. Thank you, Dr. and staff!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Every one in the office is so careing p dr is greatest an caers deeply about you

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

This Doctor is very knowledgeable and really seems to care about his patients. He has always be spot on with his diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Dr. MICHAEL M. Rezaian's Credentials

• U Mundial Dominicana (Umd), Esc De Med (World Univ) (Closed 1991) (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Martinsburg, WV