Ratings for Dr. Eun-Jung Park

Dr. Park is very knowledgeable and thorough. All of my interactions with her and her staff have been good. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

I am so happy to have found a wonderful, caring doctor for my 94 year old mother. Dr. Park listens to your concerns and answers all your questions. She even called me on my vacation personally to express some concerns regarding recent tests. I am very thankful to have found Dr Park.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

I have been with Dr EJ Park for approximately 20 years and been very satisfied with the care that she has rendered. She is very thorough and accurate. I highly recommend her to those who are looking for a good and caring primary care physician.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Park is my new primary doctor since Jan 2015 and I can truly say that she has done more for me than my previous doctor has done over the past 15 years. She makes sure that I am being checked/seen for every thing she and I belief is affecting my illness or can improve my illness. She's easy to talk to, feel comfortable with and very knowledgeable. I am very furtunate to have chosen her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Park and her staff have been superior in every area. I feel safe in Dr. Park's care. My other doctors (specialists) have all said she is the" best " and that I'm fortunate to have her as my primary physician.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Most caring doctor ever. She listened to me and answered all of my questions. She followed up with everything and was very thorough with her work. I have experienced so many doctors who lack compassion and was very happy to finally find a compassionate doctor who is also very well skilled in her field. Thank you Dr. Park!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Hard worker, compassionate and admits when she doesn't know with immediate referral to the right physician or health care provider.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Eun-Jung Park has been my primary care doctor for more than ten years. She has got my blood pressure and cholesterol under control and helped me with a healthy diet. She is very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Very good experience on my first visit. Timely, helpful, explained everything and made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Great doctor. Helpful staff. Location not so good but overall great practice

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Eun-Jung Park's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1994)

Workers Comp