Ratings for Dr. Mark G. Risi

Dr. Risi is a very professional and highly knowledgeable doctor in who I trust my healthcare.He has never steered me wrong.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

STRONGLY advice against Rednor/Risi office. Staff gave us a list of Potassium foods to avoid when the INR was high, not VitaminK. I caught the mistake, but folks who don't any better are avoiding sweet potato and eating lots of spinach! Then during a cardiac problem at the ER, he sent over a nephrologist friend "to look it over". Are you kidding me? Even the nephrologist said to me "what am I doing here?" He told the ER doc on the phone "I am not his doctor", after being his patient for years! Turns out....now it's true! never again!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

Even though I'm healthy and fit at this time Dr. Risi always takes an interest in me. He's busy for sure but doesn't give me the bum's rush. I'm surprised to see that other reviewer who claims they got misdiagnosed for lyme disease by him 5 years ago. Before their staff got things together they were a pain to deal with. One of them made me go out and find a bunch of information for them that they had at their fingertips. But that too was several years ago. The staff has been good to me since.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

I recommend Dr. Risi over and over again.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I was misdiagnosed by Dr. Risi. I tested postive through blood work for Lyme Disease, and he insisted I did not have it. It took me a year and a half to convince him I did. Six years later I am still going through 4 months at a time of IV antibiotics for Lyme Disease. I could have been cured with 2-3 weeks of oral antibiotics if he had diagnosed me properly.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

Dr. Mark G. Risi's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Pacificare