Ratings for Dr. Jogindar Singh

He was very helpful. Did NOT insist on a cortisone shot for my carpal tunnel. Explain what & why I was feeling the symptoms I was. Made me feel very comfortable & allowed me to ask my questions. Great experience over all. Very informative.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

He simply doesn't know how talk to a patient or what bed side manners and ethics are expected of a doctor. Furthermore, he seems to be very inefficient. He was not ready to listen to a single concern or question and kept insisting that he knows more than what a patient feels. Looks like he has a very limited amount of knowledge, makes a diagnosis before getting a complete history and tries to impose his opinion on the patient.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Wanted to give me a Cortisone shot within 5 mins.. I refused and seen a specialist and he said that Dr Singh miss diagnosed my problem.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Dr Singh is a genius when it comes to shoulders. I love his sense of humour and find him very pleasant to see. I recommend him any time I meet someone with a shoulder issue and they have been cured.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I went to Dr. Singh with a frozen shoulder. The receptionist was very friendly, and Dr Singh explained in detail the extent of my condition, and treated it with a cortisone shot...now, I have to say, I'm a complete baby when it comes to needles, but he put me at ease, and was very understanding of my fears!! I would recommend Dr. Singh to anyone looking for a good pain management specialist...he is great!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I am always a bit nervous going to a new doctor. I never know what to expect. The receptionist was friendly and easy to speak with. There was no one in the office and I was sent to his office right away. As soon as Dr. Singh entered the room I felt that I was in good hands. He explained everything to me giving me information about my condition. I enjoyed reading all the positive quotes that he has up on his office wall. He gives off a welcoming energy that I could not ignore. I have never had such a wonderful experience with a new doctor. He was awesome. I was disappointed when he said that if my condition doesn't get worse there is no reason to come back to see him. I may not be going to his office to see him but I am going to send him a "Thank you" card.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Worst Dr I have ever been too very rude, would not listen when I was trying to explain symptoms, I informed my family Dr I would NEVER go back to that Dr again seems other folk have had similar issues

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

I have had problems with my back forever,I have had epidural needles for a couple years.This did not work for me.My Dr.made an appointment with Singh and after 2 visits no more pain.Thanks to you and your staff!!

Submitted October 9, 2014

helped me and all pain was gone due to my carpo tunnel and he explained to me what causes it.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

This Dr is great....He helped me a great deal ...He knew what he was doing and I've never had a problem since ...So thoses who say bad things must have had a problem with their attitude....Great Dr

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014