Ratings for Dr. Jogindar Singh

I am completed shocked by the positive reviews on here and am thinking that people are only posting the negative reviews on the other Dr. J. Singh that is listed on this website. But I believe they are one in the same so posting my review on both. Not only did it take 6 weeks to see this doctor but he tried treating an issue that wasn't even there!?! I knew this appointment wasn't going to go well when I had to repeat 3 times that I have lupus when asked about my overall health. I came to him for nerve pain that I have been having constantly for the past 3 months in my legs. He looked at my medications and said that the nerve medication I was taking was only masking the problem and that we needed to get to the root of the problem, so I was feeling hopeful. After examining me he determined that I did not have a pinched nerve so that was not causing the pain but that he felt I had bursitis in my hips. I have been dealing with hip pain on and off for the better part of my life so I know when I have bursitis and when I don't. He immediately wanted to give me a cortisone injection. When I wasn't receptive to that my appointment was over. He actually asked me if he could leave now. I will be telling my referring doctor that he should not be referring people to this man. I think it's time for him to retire.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I have visited this Dr twice and both times found him very caring and knowledgeable as well as supportive. Wonderful Dr!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

He was very helpful. Did NOT insist on a cortisone shot for my carpal tunnel. Explain what & why I was feeling the symptoms I was. Made me feel very comfortable & allowed me to ask my questions. Great experience over all. Very informative.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

He simply doesn't know how talk to a patient or what bed side manners and ethics are expected of a doctor. Furthermore, he seems to be very inefficient. He was not ready to listen to a single concern or question and kept insisting that he knows more than what a patient feels. Looks like he has a very limited amount of knowledge, makes a diagnosis before getting a complete history and tries to impose his opinion on the patient.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Wanted to give me a Cortisone shot within 5 mins.. I refused and seen a specialist and he said that Dr Singh miss diagnosed my problem.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Dr Singh is a genius when it comes to shoulders. I love his sense of humour and find him very pleasant to see. I recommend him any time I meet someone with a shoulder issue and they have been cured.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I went to Dr. Singh with a frozen shoulder. The receptionist was very friendly, and Dr Singh explained in detail the extent of my condition, and treated it with a cortisone shot...now, I have to say, I'm a complete baby when it comes to needles, but he put me at ease, and was very understanding of my fears!! I would recommend Dr. Singh to anyone looking for a good pain management specialist...he is great!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I am always a bit nervous going to a new doctor. I never know what to expect. The receptionist was friendly and easy to speak with. There was no one in the office and I was sent to his office right away. As soon as Dr. Singh entered the room I felt that I was in good hands. He explained everything to me giving me information about my condition. I enjoyed reading all the positive quotes that he has up on his office wall. He gives off a welcoming energy that I could not ignore. I have never had such a wonderful experience with a new doctor. He was awesome. I was disappointed when he said that if my condition doesn't get worse there is no reason to come back to see him. I may not be going to his office to see him but I am going to send him a "Thank you" card.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Worst Dr I have ever been too very rude, would not listen when I was trying to explain symptoms, I informed my family Dr I would NEVER go back to that Dr again seems other folk have had similar issues

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

I have had problems with my back forever,I have had epidural needles for a couple years.This did not work for me.My Dr.made an appointment with Singh and after 2 visits no more pain.Thanks to you and your staff!!

Submitted October 9, 2014