Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Leon

Stay away, your health is not on his agenda. Did colonoscopy without medication, could not get I'V' due to dehydration. Didn't seem to care how much it hurt. Have Hep C and asked for treatment Dr Leon said To wait, better medications were coming for treatment. Didn't do any tests to see where I was. I now have stage 3 fibrosis and am having treatment (interferon+ribavirin) Please if you value your life stay away from Dr Leon. He took at least 10 years away from my life. This guy should be in Jail for pretending to be a Dr.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

After 5 years as a patient, I made one late payment. The payment was in excess of $100.00 despite my usual $40.00 co-pay. Maybe Dr Leon's staff didn't submit to Aetna. I paid anyway. Months later, they refused to renew a refill and told me that I needed to pay cash for appointments now. They never contacted me about this. Rather, they let me run out of medication and then refused to refill. I had to miss classes that day and find a new GI. My GP was nice enough to authorize enough medication over the phone (on good faith that my labs had been good lately, which they were) until the visit with my new GI. That was lucky, many GPs won't do that, and I am currently stuck with ASU's GPs. Dr Leon's actions were negligent and unethical. I am looking into what legalities this may violate, and will press charges.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Leon is a very kind, compassionate person. He puts his patients at ease. He explains things thoroughly. I feel very confident as his ability as a doctor. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes to see him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Dr. Robert G. Leon's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1971)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal