You may also like

Rate Dr. Elizabeth Grigoriadis

Dr. Elizabeth Grigoriadis's Ratings

wow. there definitely seems to be a divide in opinion on this doctor. Maybe it depends on what you have. I definitely could not have found my appointment any less helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2811629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

dismissive and rude. If you don't have RA don't bother, she doesn't seem to be concerned with anything else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2784167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I am actually scared of this doctor. I can't say what I really want to say. I just wish I have never heard of her and definitely hope I never have need to again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

The best doctor I have been to in many years! She takes her time with you and is very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1166618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2012

This doctor helped my Mom who has Parkinsons, severe arthritis and spinal stenosis. Dr Gigoriadis gave her cotisone shots which have helped my mom with some immediate pain relief.She was kind and patient during the treatment.The office is very busy, as it is also a teaching hospital.You have to be prepared to wait.People come from all over Ontario for this clinic.I think that this Dr is worth the wait time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1166617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. G is fabulous, knowledgeable, and caring. i don't know why others had some bad comments, perhaps we can all check our own attitudes and expectations in at the door and let the Doc do her job. she helped my mom alot... she had problems walking and has recovered. , which makes Dr G a saviour to my family!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1166616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Seen at Women's College Hospital. she is very knowledgeable with Ankylosing Spondylitis. Very Friendly and Easy to talk to. I am surprised at some responses. I have had horrible doctors and she is one of the best. she is very interested in my health, excellent in staying on top of my remicade renewals. I always feel at ease talking to her about what activities I am doing in my life, how my strength and flexibility have improved and how much more I am capable of doing. I could not ask for a nicer, kinder, patient, communicative, caring doctor. I actually take a bus in from out of town to see her because its well worth the drive. I have seen her for 5 years now. I am quite shocked at some of the negative comments when out off all the doctors I have seen over 20 years she and my doctor before her who retired have been the only Rheumatogists who actually helped me to get better and have a better quality of life. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1166615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

I too was very surprised to read such negative reviews about Dr. G. I see her out of her Ajax office and have found her to be very helpful and considerate. She has explored different alternatives with me that other specialists did not. Yes, she is direct and to the point, which I appreciate...who has time to beat around the bush these days!! I think she is great and would not see anyone else!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1166614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2010

Dr. Grigoriadis is one of the most, caring, knowledgeable specialists that I have every been referred to. She has ensured I understand completly my medical issues, sending me to other specialists for further follow up. There have been times when I have had to wait, but I appreciate the time that she gives to me, the quality time that she spends with her patients is more important than the clock. Her office is well coordinated and follow ups are timely, considering her limited schedule. Dr. G has gone above and beyond in my care, and I wish their were more of her out there. I would travel hours to continue under her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1166613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

I felt she was not understanding when it came down to her patients with fibromyalgia she had her own views on this and that's what it was and not at all passionate on how the patient felt. I had seen her back in 2002 and then in 2009 and I personnally won't go back to her again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1166612].votes_count ]]