Ratings for Dr. Vincent Silva

I found Dr. Silva attentive and kind up to the point where he found 'nothing wrong with me" and warned me to not waste the medical systems time and money. He said some other rude and abusive things as well.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Number one.Excellent doctor.Extremely thorough,very personable actually looked forward to my Dr. appointments with him.Tells it like it is in a non condescending manner.He opened my eyes about my personal health and am sure he has added several more years to my already 58 that I have enjoyed on this planet.Thank you Dr. Silva,Nanaimo is lucky to have you

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

They don't come any better than Dr. Silva.I spent a lot of time with DR. Silva through a lot of problems.He is a top notch doctor and on top of that he is a good guy.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

My wife was very sick a few years ago and it was a scary time. Dr. Silva was absolutely awesome with his caring/concerned manner, but also very investigative as to what could have contributed to her seemingly inexplicable condition. One of the best medical professionals I have ever spoken to. If you have an appointment to see Dr. Silva, rest easy, he's a great professional. Thanks again Dr. Silva. :)

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I have never had a more thorough check up, I have never felt more safe in a Doctor's hands and I have never had a another doctor be so involved and so helpful. I cannot give a higher recommendation than I do to this doctor. He is the best I have had in over 70 years of various doctor visits. C. Stewart

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Great support-medical and personal. Felt very confidant with him

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

A very personable and seemingly knowledgeable doctor. He takes time to listen and examine. I feel fortunate that he is accessible to me.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

excellent DR great at taking time learning his patients issues lucky Nanaimo has him

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Excellent Dr takes time to get to know paient and digs into background of other medical issues would recommend him highly

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

On my first visit to Dr. Silva, his quickly stated medical mantra, “Do no harm!” - immediately increased my trust in this kind and caring physician. I soon learned that he is not too soon ready to surrender to esoteric medical technology and still depends on his own diagnostic abilities. He has that rare ability to carefully ‘listen’ to his patients story, and does not hesitate to do a careful physical examination. before prescribing any tests or medication. Yes, he actually ‘touched’ my ancient body - palpated my abdomen, looked at my tongue, pulled down my lower eye lids and plied his stethoscope from my carotids to my ankles! He lavished precious time on me; thoughtfully answered every question my wife and I put to him and left us both feeling very confident we are getting excellent medical care from this highly qualified doctor. (an old {88 yrs) soldier)

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009