Ratings for Dr. John Wu

I owe John Wu my life. Ever since i was a child he took care and tended to my health issues. When all other doctors were willing to write off my condition only Dr. Wu was able to properly diagnose me and get me the treatment to save my life. He has a great method for dealing with children and puting parents at ease. I only hope my children can have a doctor like him some day.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I don't trust this Doctor. I brought my child to him for 5 years and I had concerns that were dismissed. It doesn't help that he goes away to China for 6 months a year and doesn't have a Doctor to take over while he's gone. I called the covering doctors office on Centre Street and they told me to take my child to the hospital (for minor issue). I finally went to another Pediatrician, she was surprised at the outstanding issues and promptly got to the bottom of them!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Dr John Wu is an exemplary doctor and a really good diagnostician. He has has cared for mine and my sisters children and now they are bring their children to him. I cannot count the number of times he has produced quick and accurate diagnoses. I also appreciate that he never pushed medications unless they were clearly indicated. I also appreciate the speed with which he will get a child into a specialist when needed. At least two of my children would likely not have survived without his knowledgeable care.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I am very happy with Dr. Wu, he is a kind man and has my son's best interest at heart. I have full confidence that he will get to the bottom of my sons issues.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Very kind man, easy going, but gets side tracked with unrelated topics. Seems knowledgable but perhaps has too naturalist approach to medical problems. He dismissed my childs problem for 4 visits in 2months and said it was most likely psychlogical and not physical. I was open to that theory but thought it was unlikely in this case - he disagreed. I had to demand for my child to see a specialist. Once we saw the specialist he was concerned that my child hadn't been referred earlier. My child is now booked for exploratory surgery for this problem. It's been 6months since the first visit to DrWu and seeing the specialist. I'm weary of this Doctor now and unsure about his medical knowledge?!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

Dr. John Wu has been my pediatrician through out my entire childhood (2-18 yrs old). A true example both professionally and spiritually. I highly regard this man because of the passion you will see he puts into his medical career

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

What a wonderful man. We were referred to him for low platelets with my daughter and he worked with us to find the cause. He was up front, easy to deal with, understanding and very knowledgable. I don't know of any other specialist that would contact you directly to follow up and book his own appointments. I'm glad we ended up seeing him and that he found the reason for my daughters low platelets and was very relaxed about it all, which made us relaxed in turn.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Dr. Wu is a wonderful man, he is kind hearted and cares for my two children beyond my expectations. He always has the best intentions and takes the time to teach parents. Sometimes it is hard to take his corrections, but I know that he only wants the best for my children. I dont hesitate when I say he is the greatest doctor! I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

Extremely knowledgable and very, very caring. I'm glad Dr. Wu was my son's hematologist. He knows what he is talking about.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

Dr. Wu took care of my son from a young age through to adulthood. My son had many difficult conditions and Dr. Wu was always right in his diagnosis and treatment. I had two other children that he followed from birth at my request. He is one of the most well-read and considerate physicians I have ever known, and I am in the health profession myself. His kindness and expertise put him in high demand which means he will sometimes need to see many children in his office, and spend time before and after his office at the hospital but he will always fit in another sick child. This means there is a wait in his waiting room but he is well worth it. I give him a ten!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2007