Ratings for Dr. Mandana Edalati

I was recommended to go to Dr. Edalati by a friend. I had been suffering from fatigue for years and my family doctor's advice was always to "reduce my stress and sleep more". Dr. Edalati did a thorough evaluation of my health and after identifying the causes of my fatigue helped me get my physical energy back through simple and effective strategies. She has given me back "my old young" me by restoring my energy levels.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Great doctor with an amazing personality. She is also an excellent listener which is rare among doctors! I highly recommend her as an Naturopathic doctor. Oh and great front desk!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Caring, knowledgeable and professional. She has helped me and my family in so many ways other than my physical health. My ability to be pain-free because of her treatments has saved my marriage and I have reconnected with my children and gone back to work. Truly an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

I am an elite ex-hockey player and I suffered from back and neck injuries as a result of my career. Along with these injuries came years of chronic pain. Before seeing Dr. Edalati for prolotherapy, I had seen physiotherapists (IMS), massage therapists and chiropractors with no/minimal change. Emotionally this was taking a big toll on me and on my family. Dr. Edalati, turned my life around within a month of therapy. I am almost pain-free because of her treatment and I am indebted to her for that. I regard her as a top notch doctor if anyone is looking for a naturopath.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Great Doctor. She knows her stuff, but also cares about you. She helped me with my joint pain and my fatigue. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I am very happy with my experience in working with Dr. Mandana. She is a caring, intelligent and thoughtful doctor. I have recommended her to others already and will continue to do so!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Going to Dr. Edalati is the best thing I did for my health. I am a professional with a fast-paced and often stressful job that has led to a heart issues and poor overall health. She took the time to listen to my concerns instead of just lecturing me on how to take care of myself better. She understood the time limitations of my profession and helped me put together a long term lifestyle plan that has slowly but surely turned my energy level and health around. It is a testament to her ability to connect to patients as a human being before being an excellent physician that I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I have gone to Dr. Edalati for issues ranging from really painful periods to unrelenting migraine headaches to my chronic depression. No matter what my issues over the years have been, she is always on a mission to get me feel better. Every single issue (too many to list here lol) I have brought to her attention, she has helped me heal from it . Her warm and empathetic nature along with her expertise and professionalism has made her my favorite doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Great Doctor! Very knowledgeable and well educated. I have gone to other naturopath's before and I find Dr. Edalati much more knowledgeable. She really knows her stuff and pays very good attention to detail and what your needs are to help you. I have only gone to a few visits with her and I already feel that she has helped so much even in such a short period of time.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Amazing doctor! She is helpful, kind, and smart. She has lots of knowledge and is an amazing doctor. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014