Ratings for Dr. Mandana Edalati

Amazing doctor! Has helped me with many of my health concerns over the years. She is compassioned, smart and very well educated. Highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Exceptional healthcare delivered with compassion and empathy! I highly recommend Dr. Edalati.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

For the first time in a long time, I have felt the energy level that I used to have as a 20 year old. Dr. Edalati figured out the cause for my mental and physical fatigue by just spending the time to listen! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a fresh look at life. I feel like doing many of the things that before I had no desire about them. Go and see her and you make up your mind.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Wonderful naturopath! Dr. Edalati is very knowledgeable and a great listener. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Since I started seeing Dr. Edalati about 1 year ago, my health has improved on so many levels. I feel much more energetic, I have lost weight, my digestion feels awesome and even my skin has a glow to it. I am so pleased with the level of care I have received. Dr Edalati has helped bring the balance that I was looking for back into my life. She has been incredibly supportive and compassionate in my health journey and I am very grateful to have found her.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Edalati is my 4th naturopath, but the first one to actually help me with my hormonal issues. She is not in a rush to sell expensive supplements. Instead she works hard to understand the root cause. I am very impressed by her competence and compassion. She has won me over.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Great naturopath! She cares about what you say and really validated my feelings about my struggles.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I was recommended to go to Dr. Edalati by a friend. I had been suffering from fatigue for years and my family doctor's advice was always to "reduce my stress and sleep more". Dr. Edalati did a thorough evaluation of my health and after identifying the causes of my fatigue helped me get my physical energy back through simple and effective strategies. She has given me back "my old young" me by restoring my energy levels.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Great doctor with an amazing personality. She is also an excellent listener which is rare among doctors! I highly recommend her as an Naturopathic doctor. Oh and great front desk!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Caring, knowledgeable and professional. She has helped me and my family in so many ways other than my physical health. My ability to be pain-free because of her treatments has saved my marriage and I have reconnected with my children and gone back to work. Truly an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016