Ratings for Dr. Mandana Edalati

Wonderful naturopath! Dr. Edalati is very knowledgeable and a great listener. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Since I started seeing Dr. Edalati about 1 year ago, my health has improved on so many levels. I feel much more energetic, I have lost weight, my digestion feels awesome and even my skin has a glow to it. I am so pleased with the level of care I have received. Dr Edalati has helped bring the balance that I was looking for back into my life. She has been incredibly supportive and compassionate in my health journey and I am very grateful to have found her.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Edalati is my 4th naturopath, but the first one to actually help me with my hormonal issues. She is not in a rush to sell expensive supplements. Instead she works hard to understand the root cause. I am very impressed by her competence and compassion. She has won me over.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Great naturopath! She cares about what you say and really validated my feelings about my struggles.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I was recommended to go to Dr. Edalati by a friend. I had been suffering from fatigue for years and my family doctor's advice was always to "reduce my stress and sleep more". Dr. Edalati did a thorough evaluation of my health and after identifying the causes of my fatigue helped me get my physical energy back through simple and effective strategies. She has given me back "my old young" me by restoring my energy levels.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Great doctor with an amazing personality. She is also an excellent listener which is rare among doctors! I highly recommend her as an Naturopathic doctor. Oh and great front desk!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Caring, knowledgeable and professional. She has helped me and my family in so many ways other than my physical health. My ability to be pain-free because of her treatments has saved my marriage and I have reconnected with my children and gone back to work. Truly an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

I am an elite ex-hockey player and I suffered from back and neck injuries as a result of my career. Along with these injuries came years of chronic pain. Before seeing Dr. Edalati for prolotherapy, I had seen physiotherapists (IMS), massage therapists and chiropractors with no/minimal change. Emotionally this was taking a big toll on me and on my family. Dr. Edalati, turned my life around within a month of therapy. I am almost pain-free because of her treatment and I am indebted to her for that. I regard her as a top notch doctor if anyone is looking for a naturopath.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Great Doctor. She knows her stuff, but also cares about you. She helped me with my joint pain and my fatigue. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I am very happy with my experience in working with Dr. Mandana. She is a caring, intelligent and thoughtful doctor. I have recommended her to others already and will continue to do so!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015