Ratings for Dr. Mandana Edalati

I am an elite ex-hockey player and I suffered from back and neck injuries as a result of my career. Along with these injuries came years of chronic pain. Before seeing Dr. Edalati for prolotherapy, I had seen physiotherapists (IMS), massage therapists and chiropractors with no/minimal change. Emotionally this was taking a big toll on me and on my family. Dr. Edalati, turned my life around within a month of therapy. I am almost pain-free because of her treatment and I am indebted to her for that. I regard her as a top notch doctor if anyone is looking for a naturopath.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Great Doctor. She knows her stuff, but also cares about you. She helped me with my joint pain and my fatigue. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I am very happy with my experience in working with Dr. Mandana. She is a caring, intelligent and thoughtful doctor. I have recommended her to others already and will continue to do so!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Going to Dr. Edalati is the best thing I did for my health. I am a professional with a fast-paced and often stressful job that has led to a heart issues and poor overall health. She took the time to listen to my concerns instead of just lecturing me on how to take care of myself better. She understood the time limitations of my profession and helped me put together a long term lifestyle plan that has slowly but surely turned my energy level and health around. It is a testament to her ability to connect to patients as a human being before being an excellent physician that I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I have gone to Dr. Edalati for issues ranging from really painful periods to unrelenting migraine headaches to my chronic depression. No matter what my issues over the years have been, she is always on a mission to get me feel better. Every single issue (too many to list here lol) I have brought to her attention, she has helped me heal from it . Her warm and empathetic nature along with her expertise and professionalism has made her my favorite doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Great Doctor! Very knowledgeable and well educated. I have gone to other naturopath's before and I find Dr. Edalati much more knowledgeable. She really knows her stuff and pays very good attention to detail and what your needs are to help you. I have only gone to a few visits with her and I already feel that she has helped so much even in such a short period of time.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Amazing doctor! She is helpful, kind, and smart. She has lots of knowledge and is an amazing doctor. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

The doctor herself is pretty good. My health had slight improvement over the year I saw Dr. Mandana. My reason for visiting was digestion issues. The recommendations to improve my digestion were very basic and simple. Hot lemon water, eat prunes in water, high fiber and drink lots of water. I guess there is no magic remedy to a healthy digestion aside from eliminating food sensitivities and really taking care of your health in general. I was very disappointed by the level of service with reception. My emails were never answered and when I asked for a receipt reprint, it took 4 requests to finally get it. I asked if it could be snail mailed. The receptionist said she does not have access to snail mail simply because there is no mail box nearby. The lack of service really discouraged me to continue with Dr. Mandana. After spending thousands of dollars you would think they would be happy to mail a receipt and respond to emails.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I have been struggling for years with low iron levels, low energy and multiple other issues - within a couple weeks of visiting Dr. Edalati I began feeling better. My energy levels increased, I felt physically and emotionally better. I look forward to contining my visits and healing. I honestly don't see myself going back to an MD unless I have a broken bone that requires a cast.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Very helpful, my health improved rapidly after seeing her for only few months. Fixed a lot of my problems including acid re-flux, digestion, thinning of hair, and poor energy levels. I will definitely return in the future and recommend. -Steve

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011