Ratings for Dr. Prateek Nayak

i had DNS surgery done for my nose by Dr. Prateek Nayak the surgery went very smoothly. am very happy to share my experience he is very good doctor and very friendly respective totally very happy with his service ...

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I had septoplasty and FESS done for my headache by Doctor Prateek. The surgery went very smoothly. I had visited 6 ENT doctors for my headache problem and did finally select him. I am very happy with his service.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Extremely helpful and very knowledgeable doctor. Very rare to find doctors like this who will go the extra mile to explain things to their patients in a clear manner. Does not push for surgery like some other ENT doctors in Bangalore. Nice to talk to and very approachable, I highly reccommend Dr Prateek to other sinus sufferers. - Bopanna

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

I would like to know how much he charges per visit. Can someone tell me how much he charges for a visit on an average? I know that fees vary by types of ailment but still I would like to get an idea of average spends. Is he too expensive or economical?

flag | Submitted December 25, 2011

Dr. Nayak was outstanding with the diagnosis and surgery of my nose. We had consulted three doctors before we met him and were not happy. Dr. Nayak was quick to diagnose the problem and performed the surgery very effectively. He is very knowledgeable and goes the extra mile to help patients. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

I had been sufferring from allergy and nose block for quite some time.We met Dr Prateek and the way he explained things and examined me was exemplary.The equipment in his clinic is also top class.Even in the west where i was for several years ENT doctors are not so well equipped.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

I had been to Dr Prateeks ENT Cure& Care yesterday and i must say I am impressed with the facilities and the kind care given by Dr Prateek. I would surely reccomend him to all frens-Vikram

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

We met Dr Prateek ENT Specialist for headache complaint for which i had been going to eye doctor, general doctor etc with no relief. Dr Prateek correctly diagnosed and treated my headache as due to sinusitis and many thanks to him.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr Prateek Nayak is the ENT recommended by our family doctor when my son was suffering from sinus problem. one doctor had told to have sinus surgery. we went to dr prateek for opinion. After his advise we could avoid surgery and keep problems under control.we are thankful to this nice doctor for correct advise and treatment.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Very knowledgeable and approachable doctor.will answer all questions patiently.has a very friendly approach. I had my nose surgery from him and it was quite smooth sailing.I am fine thanks to him!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010