You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Victoria Galloway

She is hands down the best doctor I've ever had! Great with kids!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

She is amazing!!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Galloway is an amazing doctor. She is caring, compassionate and extremely thorough. I have been her patient for several years and consider myself extremely lucky to find a doctor who really goes an extra mile to help. My kids simply adore her. I would recommend Dr. Galloway to anybody.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Galloway is very hard to see without many weeks of advanced notice. She has a poor, almost insensitive, bedside manner, especially with children. Dr. Galloway has misdiagnosed several maladies for members of our family.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I was Doctor Galloway's patient for 4 years, and in that four years I was only able to get 1 appointment with her. I'm a grad student and her schedule was extremely unaccomodating. Had to wait nearly 6 months for a physical, which I needed to have for a prescription renewal. She seems like a very friendly doctor, but I had to move practices.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Galloway is amazing. She is extremely thorough and has never brushed off my concerns. She always investigates. She is by far the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

I resent having to pay a yearly fee for services I never use. There are two fee schedules one is basic and one extended but the only service I ever need is getting perscriptions re-filled over the phone. I would think this should be under the Basic services not extended. I dont think all doctors charge this yearly fee. Also long wait time because of double booking or triple booking.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Dr. Galloway is an excellent. She is a very thorough doctor. She refers if she is unsure which is better than not checking at all. My last doctor was not thorough at all. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

Dr. Victoria Galloway's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "She is hands down the best doctor I've ever had! Great with kids!"

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is amazing!!! "

October 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor! Helpful , knowledgeable. And great with my family!!!! great "bedside" manner!"

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Compassionate with attention to detail. Always takes time to listen and understand my concerns. Outstanding experience."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Galloway is an amazing doctor. She is caring, compassionate and extremely thorough. I have been her patient for several years and consider myself extremely ..."

October 6, 2014