Ratings for Dr. Victoria Galloway

Amazing doctor! Helped me more than all specialists combined. Thank you for always seeing me on such a short notice.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Happy holidays Dr Galloway. Thank you for everything you do.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Just wanted to say thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

When Lynn retired, so did the kindness in the office. The replacement called me to advise that when I went to a walk in clinic for my sprained ankle it took money from Dr. Galloway. Not acceptable when Dr. G works part time and not available when you need her.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

She is hands down the best doctor I've ever had! Great with kids!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Amazing Doctor! Helpful , knowledgeable. And great with my family!!!! great "bedside" manner!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Compassionate with attention to detail. Always takes time to listen and understand my concerns. Outstanding experience.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Galloway is an amazing doctor. She is caring, compassionate and extremely thorough. I have been her patient for several years and consider myself extremely lucky to find a doctor who really goes an extra mile to help. My kids simply adore her. I would recommend Dr. Galloway to anybody.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Galloway is very hard to see without many weeks of advanced notice. She has a poor, almost insensitive, bedside manner, especially with children. Dr. Galloway has misdiagnosed several maladies for members of our family.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I was Doctor Galloway's patient for 4 years, and in that four years I was only able to get 1 appointment with her. I'm a grad student and her schedule was extremely unaccomodating. Had to wait nearly 6 months for a physical, which I needed to have for a prescription renewal. She seems like a very friendly doctor, but I had to move practices.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011