Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Hepner

Dr. Hepner is the best doctor I have ever had. I went in for allergy testing after years of problems, and both he and the staff were so patient with me. He was SO detailed about what meds I needed, and trying so hard to get to the bottom of my problems, that I had to excuse myself to pick up my child from daycare because he was taking TOO much of my time! I say that in a bit of jest because it's not often that doctors dig that deeply and take so much time to figure out what is going on. Dr. Hepner is wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. Hepner and his staff were amazing! He is extremely knowledgeable and made my little guy, who is 9, feel very comfortable. His staff was very concerned and someone was always in and out of the room checking on him during testing. I felt like we were their top priority! We were also put in a room immediately and testing began right away. Very organized! A top notch Doctor and staff!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Very caring..calls you at hone to see how you are doing. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Dr. Michael J. Hepner's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in West Bloomfield, MI