Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Nash

Awesome doctor! Spends lot of time with his patients.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Nash literally saved our child's life-- "just doing my job." He had experienced several severe food allergy reactions within months of being diagnosed. Dr. Nash is one of the few allergists in the entire world who offers oral-immunotherapy/ desensitization to treat food allergy. He ruled out several food allergies we avoided for years. He is extremely busy because he is top-notch, best of the best, and it is quite clear with one discussion. My husband, an engineer, appreciated his matter-of-fact approach to medicine. He is fun and friendly--our children fell in love with him. He has a research background but opened a private practice in order to help a greater number of patients. He is the first, and sometimes only, allergist I recommend-- especially the more severe the medical condition. He is not your "typical" doctor--which is a great thing! His staff is sweet and helpful and they all try their best-- no hurried admin attitudes. They are awesome! Worth the wait!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Excellent doctor and excellent staff! I am doing much better with my allergies.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Nash does not return phone calls. I left a message with Laura, the receptionist, but Dr. Nash never followed up. I called one time at 2:30pm and got the voicemail, to which there was no follow-up call. I ran out of nasal spray and needed a refill. It took 2 weeks to get him to refill it for me. The receptionist will call you the day before your appointment, so I don't understand. When I'm actually in the office with him, he's knowledgeable and helpful. ALWAYS make an appointment. He told me just to come in one time and I sat there for 2 hours. I didn't just get up and leave because the receptionist kept telling me he would be with me in just a couple minutes. I was furious. I would recommend AGAINST Dr. Nash. He will not be your advocate or make sure you receive the outside-office medical attention you may need.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Dr. Nash returned my call same day when I called for my initial appt. Spent 45 minutes with me at the appt & sent me for labwork that day. Did not follow up or return my phone calls or e-mails after the inital appointment. I did like this doctor, seemed excellent at the appt, but none of that matters if you don't follow up! I tried for several months to reach him at the office, left multiple voicemails at the office requesting follow up, requesting an appt, etc. and also attempted to email via the address on the website. Did not receive one response. I understand he must be very busy not having any office staff, but MONTHS? That is no way to run a medical practice. Eventually I gave up & saw a different allergist in town (one with office staff...)

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

Dr. Nash was very helpful with my son's allergy problems. He feeling much better and we got much better answers than our family doctor was giving us. Thank you Dr. Nash!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Terrible Doctor, No staff, does not care about his patients. Do not return phone calls,and unable to communicate. You would have to ask the same questions over and over because he is incompetent and vague. He clearly doesn't care about his patients enough to even try. Will not ever go back to him and do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010