Ratings for Dr. B. Smiltnieks

nothing bad to say about her. very very caring, like a grandma

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Smiltnieks is an excellent peditrician. She listens to your concerns and explains current research. I appreciate how she explains what we should look out for and explains at what point we should seek medical assistance. Her approach helps reduce new mom anxiety. She is wonderful and caring with my 3 month son. I recommend her to all my friends and family!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

She is so kind and knowledgeable at the same time. Doctors like her are hard to come by now a days.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr Smiltnieks is truly one of the most caring doctors you could ask for. I was initially a patient of a male doctor in the same clinic and switched over to her when I hit puberty. She was always so sweet, took the time to explain everything with me, and always made me feel comfortable. I had trouble finding a family doctor after I turned 18, and she cared so much about me that she still agreed to see me while I was still in university for a few physicals. Would recommend her to anyone looking for a new pediatrician, especially for teenage girls.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr Smeltnieks is a wonderful doctor, but the reception staff are bottom of the barrel. Rude, short and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

We love Dr. Smiltnieks! She's always so caring and knowledgable, I never feel rushed and she always takes the time to properly explain things. I'm so happy she was able to take us on! She's fantastic!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

We are so lucky to have Dr. Smeltnieks as my child's doctor. She is punctual, attentive and very helpful. After some dissatisfaction with a specialist referral, she did not hesitate to re-refer us to another opthalmologist. She listens to your concerns and answers questions so thoroughly. We do not have any complaints! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Smiltnieks is a fantastic doctor. I feel like my kids have won the lottery by having her as their paediatrician. She is tender, caring, attentive and listens to your concerns. She is extremely gentle with the kids and has their well-being at the top of her agenda. She will take as much time as needed with you and you never feel rushed. She takes her time to explain everything, as well as to listen to your concerns. My kids love going to the see this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Warm, kind, patient and knowledgeable. You can see how passionate she is and how she loves children. As a first time mother, it's been a blessing for my baby to be under her care. Just great!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable and very kind. Connects beautifully with the children. Very patient.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014